I'm used to the calendar on my phone very rapidly syncing with my account so that changes made on my computer or on my phone are quickly reflected on the other.

Lately, syncing has been VERY slow. I don't know how long it takes but right now if I go into the account settings on my phone I can see that it hasn't synced in over three hours. Too long!

Let me provide some additional info so I don't get any inapplicable answers. If I open the Google Calendar app it syncs right away. However, I use an app called aCalendar+ and this app relies on the Google Calendar app to sync. So when I'm using aCalendar+ changes are taking hours to sync because my calendar is syncing very infrquently in the background.

What can I do to make the calendar background sync faster without having to manually open the Google Calendar app?

I am using a Note 8.
    10-02-2018 08:38 PM
    I use aCalendar+ and syncing my Google calendar just takes a minute or so. I opened aCalendar+ on my phone, added an event, went to my Mac, visited calendar.google.com and the event was there.

What are you using to see if the calendar event has been synced to your account?
    10-03-2018 07:50 AM
    Have you already tried clearing the cache/data for aCalendar+, and then opening it again?
    10-03-2018 07:09 PM