AT&T October update is here

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Notification just popped up on my screen so downloaded and installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181025-143101_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-143101_Software update.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20181025-143851_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-143851_Settings.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 53

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Updated on it's own yesterday but I wish it did not. Now it's either stuck or super super slow at the "Finishing Android Update" stage after it rebooted. I noticed it was still there as of this morning while charging it overnight but it started the process over. Ugh. So now the status bar is super slowly making it's way across. I'm not confident it's going to finish and may end up having to do a hard-reset. Super UGH!!!

Not what I wanted to do on a Friday morning. I'm going to stay on wifi as long as I can. So far I've re-booted and cleared the cache but it didn't seem to help.

Not stuck yet....but it's not looking as if it's going to finish. I put the phone on performance mode, etc. to see if I can get it to complete faster.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah if it's still doing that since yesterday just shut the phone down and power it back up and see if it will continue. My install once downloaded just took minutes so something in the background is hanging it up.

I was surprised too to see the update availability pop up on it's own... usually I have to manually check for updates to get it even though I usually check the moment I see a post that it's available. I had the chance to at least close all the programs running in the background before I gave it the go ahead to download and install because of such a possibility that I'll have too many apps or a particular app running in background to slow it down or block it.

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I had to do a hard reset and put it back together. Restored most everything just fine but still a PIA. Running good now only there's a delay in the responsiveness of my cars steering wheel controls when streaming Bluetooth to it. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. I never had this issue before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante