Sync Gmail and Outlook contacts for use with the text app on my Note8 and Outlook. Any suggestions?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I use Office 365 for productivity on the desktop. My regional organization uses Google, and I recently lost all the contacts that were in my Samsung's native contact app (and the names to go with the phone numbers attached to the texting app). I had contacts synched with Google, but I only have the regional and older contacts--all my current contacts have disappeared. After talking with Samsung and AT&T support people, I'm left with having to rebuild the contact list. Sooo, if I have to do that anyway, I thought I'd look for a solution that kills all the birds with one stone before I start the laborious task of re-entering all the data.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I suggest Outlook. You can rebuild them on your laptop or desktop and they will synch with Outlook across your devices. Also, Outlook for mobile synchs with Google.

My company uses Google, but instead of using two different apps for personal and company I use one... Outlook.

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I suggest Outlook. You can rebuild them on your laptop or desktop and they will synch with Outlook across your devices. Also, Outlook for mobile synchs with Google.

My company uses Google, but instead of using two different apps for personal and company I use one... Outlook.
Agreed. I have outlook show both of my company emails/calendars/contacts as well as using it to manage my Gmail account. It syncs with my laptop in real time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech