I have installed an app and I want to access the data of that app. I currently have an unlocked Note8 from US. I am not rooted.

What is the best way for me to access the app data without any root? Any apps/ suggestions?

Thank you
    12-07-2018 01:00 PM
    What do you mean by accessing the data? Use a file manager app and look through the various directories to see if you can find related directories. They might be in the /Android directory, or the /data directory.
    12-07-2018 01:23 PM
    What app it is would also help with your question. If you mean an app such as Netflix, you will be able to access the data. If it is a different app then like the other poster said you can use a file manager app, such as ES File Explorer, FX file explorer, there are many.
    12-07-2018 01:44 PM
    What do you mean by accessing the data? Use a file manager app and look through the various directories to see if you can find related directories. They might be in the /Android directory, or the /data directory.
    Will check a filemanager. I was always thinking without root it would not be possible. Thnx
    12-07-2018 01:56 PM
    What app it is would also help with your question. If you mean an app such as Netflix, you will be able to access the data. If it is a different app then like the other poster said you can use a file manager app, such as ES File Explorer, FX file explorer, there are many.
    Thnx. will check the filemanagers
    12-07-2018 01:57 PM
    Will check a filemanager. I was always thinking without root it would not be possible. Thnx
    It depends on the app. You won't be able to access the actual app files (i.e., the files that make the app run), but for many apps, you can access the data directories.
    12-07-2018 02:50 PM