miss receiving iPhone texts using group texting using Samsung text messenger ??

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I noticed that when I do a Group text with my N8 texting two iPhones using the standard Samsung text messenger that I either do not receive some of the text messages from one of the iPhones (or maybe some of the missing ones seem to come in at a later time but populate up in text thread at the time sequence the sender sent so I miss them that way).
Anyone share this experience ?
And how to Fix ?

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
IME it is a problem at their end.

For 2 of my friends when they are in a group text sometimes their reply is to the group and sometimes it goes to the sender of that message. They have checked settings, etc. and all seems correct. It just seems that their carrier's service sometimes ignores the group and sends a single message.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Same issue with one of two contacts on IOS. One gets all multimedia text, the other does not. I have to send her the same text individually because in a group text it's a no go. The one who has the issue is on T-MOBILE

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
If it was a group you were in when you had an iPhone, you need to have them delete the group thread. Everyone needs to start fresh. You are trapped in iMessage prison right now. The only way out is for everyone to start a fresh group thread. I had this issue with a couple groups.

People were mad at me for not using an iPhone. I stand my ground on the fact that it’s not the android phone causing the problem.

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If you converted from an iPhone, make sure to deregister from imessenger, then have the group make a new group chat. The issue is with iMessanger, not converting messages to sms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC