Keep reading different articles on when or now even if, note 8 will get pie. Since February is gone, which I read would get note 8, but didnt, does anyone know for sure if we will even get it at all? Thanks!
    02-28-2019 07:51 PM
    Keep reading different articles on when or now even if, note 8 will get pie. Since February is gone, which I read would get note 8, but didnt, does anyone know for sure if we will even get it at all? Thanks!
    That depends on whether you have the non - carrier version or a carrier version. I have the Verizon so I'm not expecting the update until March or April. Other carriers will release their respective updates according to their timelines. The non - carrier version will updated by Samsung directly.
    03-01-2019 01:31 AM
    I haven't recieved my update yet. I'm with T-Mobile and a forum I read from T-Mobile Support page, posted the beginning of March, stated that the carriers weren't in charge of the release of the Pie update Samsung is. And Note 9 was just getting the Pie update, so the older models would be a couple months later.
    03-28-2019 09:28 AM