Note 8 Glitch ... YouTube Issue .....

gadgetjim

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
*** YouTube Glitch/Bug
1) When I close all apps, YouTube video still plays
2) YouTube sleep music plays all night. Then, when I wake up and want to close YouTube , YouTube app is not open ! It quit by itself, but the YouTube video still plays ...
3) So, I have to open the YouTube app, then I can close the YouTube video that is still playing.
4) Sometimes when I open YouTube, so I can close the YouTube video, YouTube app does not appear !!! So, I have to open again ...
5) I have had this YouTube issue before and after Factory Reset.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Is it really a glitch? I just tested it on my phone and you're right if you have YouTube picture-in-picture playing and you close all apps it will still play as far as picture in picture.

But if you have the YouTube app up and running and you're watching the video in-app and you close all apps it will close everything including the video.

So is it a glitch that your picture in picture keeps on playing when you close all apps?

Some people actually might want their YouTube video to keep on playing after they close all apps. And then if you want to actually close the picture and picture you hit the X on the top right corner.

Thinking about it, I think I kinda like it that way.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams