Can I uninstall Pie????

itzsnowbunny

Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
Is there any way to go back to the old OS I very very strongly dislike everything that has changed on my phone. Two clicks to accidendally delete ALL of my text messages. Really??? I don't like how texting has changed, I can't get to the emojis easily, I just truly hate this! My windows are weird, I don't like the tiny side by side sliding windows, they don't stack like before. I'm finding being Android loyal (never owned an Apple phone in 10 years) a challenge right now.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to go back to the old OS I very very strongly dislike everything that has changed on my phone. Two clicks to accidendally delete ALL of my text messages. Really??? I don't like how texting has changed, I can't get to the emojis easily, I just truly hate this! My windows are weird, I don't like the tiny side by side sliding windows, they don't stack like before. I'm finding being Android loyal (never owned an Apple phone in 10 years) a challenge right now.
Two clicks to 'accidentally' delete all of your messages? Please elaborate. I tried and counted 5, three of which are very deliberate

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And besides, I doubt that specific issue is due to Pie itself -- it sounds more like an update to the Messaging app.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
True. I really like how it looks and UI transitions flow. People wait for update and then complain. This seems to be norm for some.

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Can't revert without voiding warrantee. Apple just got nailed to the wall for disabling functionality (battery life) via update on older gen phones. If enough of us raise hell/contact lawyers, this can be fixed to. If they can push the update, the can push the solution for all the problems caused. I didnt ask for this, and i want it fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae