Sports mode missing on camera with update

pianomanss87

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Sports mode disappeared with the update. There is no button to down load it. Any idea how to get it back. I use it all the time.

Thanks

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. There are three types of smart shots available in the Galaxy Store. Sports Shot, Animated GIF and Rear Cam Selfie. All show installed. None show up as available shots while using the camera. And what happened to Surround Shot? Had it with Oreo.

manhattan123

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't seem to have the Sports Shot mode either. When I check in the Galaxy store, it says it's installed, but it's not among the modes on my Camera. When I try to click on the app in the Galaxy store, the "Open" button is greyed out. The "Uninstall" button is working, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled, and no change.

Speaking of the modes, I'm not loving the way you have to scroll among them on the bottom of the viewfinder now, and definitely not loving that the video mode has to be called up separately, as opposed to just having the video's red shutter button there. Sometimes you want to get to video fast, and it can be easy to scroll right by it.

jsigmo

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. Not being able to "punch in" to video record mode will cost everyone the ability to capture things quickly. I hope they fix that soon.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Funny the modes are gone in the Pro setting too, I used to use vivid with flowers. All I have when I swipe left is the Food mode, no Sports.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol