I am a big fan of S-Notes (NOT Samsung Notes)

I use the Action Memo's daily

BUT with my Note 8's update to Pie, S-Notes seems to be broken - it starts but locks up.

I uninstalled it and re installed (from old apk) but It just does not seem to work.

Anyone find a workaround?
    04-14-2019 07:20 PM
    I also prefer S Note. I just tried opening it (I got the Pie update the other day), and it said a new version was available. It took me to the Play Store to update, and it installed successfully and seems to run OK. Try downloading from Play instead of the older apk.
    04-15-2019 09:24 AM
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ack-s-t3673174

I got the S Note w/Action Memo here.

My Note 8 is on Pie and it still works (At least for now).

EDIT: I am not sure how long or if this will work. The thread seems to have stopped any new development
    04-15-2019 11:15 AM
    I am a big fan of S-Notes (NOT Samsung Notes)

I use the Action Memo's daily

BUT with my Note 8's update to Pie, S-Notes seems to be broken - it starts but locks up.

I uninstalled it and re installed (from old apk) but It just does not seem to work.

Anyone find a workaround?
    Curious, how are you using Action Memo? I miss this a lot
    04-16-2019 09:07 AM
    I also am on Pie with Note8. I have tried the new updated S note on play. It seems to work OK, but will not support action memo. When you try to use action memo you get a pop-up that says if you want to use action memo then you will need the back level of S note and even provides a link. So I reinstalled the back level and action memo seems to work but you action memo doesn't stick to the page and just kinda vanishes. I never saved it because I wanted it to stick to home page which it would do before, if you just pressed the home page button. Another problem is that every time I would reinstall S note all of my notes would be duplicated. A real pita.
    Yesterday 12:09 AM