I don't see how to set the edge lighting color for incoming calls. I actually don't even see "phone" on the list of apps that you can set edge lighting colors for. Messages, Gmail, etc are there but no phone.
    04-18-2019 10:11 PM
    Since I first bought my Note 8 when it first came out, I have never been able to get edge lighting without installing the Edge App. I use the orange one called Edge. It works fine on the new pie operating system too. When I first got the phone, lots of advice was given to me how to get the edge lighting and nothing worked, but the app is free and you can set up your colors and get what you need.
    04-19-2019 11:15 AM
    Since I first bought my Note 8 when it first came out, I have never been able to get edge lighting without installing the Edge App. I use the orange one called Edge. It works fine on the new pie operating system too. When I first got the phone, lots of advice was given to me how to get the edge lighting and nothing worked, but the app is free and you can set up your colors and get what you need.
    Interesting. I've never been able to get edge lighting to work either. Is the Edge app in Google Play or Samsung apps?
    04-19-2019 03:19 PM
    Interesting. I've never been able to get edge lighting to work either. Is the Edge app in Google Play or Samsung apps?
    It is in Google Play "Edge Lighting" by Edge Design. It only gets 3 star reviews, but has worked fine for me. There are many higher rated edge apps now so it might be worth looking at a few.
    04-19-2019 04:43 PM
    It is in Google Play "Edge Lighting" by Edge Design. It only gets 3 star reviews, but has worked fine for me. There are many higher rated edge apps now so it might be worth looking at a few.
    Thanks, Kitmo. I'll take a look.
    kitmo likes this.
    04-19-2019 06:02 PM