Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Ever since the pie upgrade I constantly get the "Wi-Fi Calling - tap here to update emergency information for wifi calling" and every time I click it, it times out saying it can be reached now. The only work around I found is going into wifi calling and clearing data, then the notification goes away until I restart the phone. I tried turning advanced calling off and same notification comes up (picture attached attached). Has anyone found a fix?
    Attached Thumbnails Wi-Fi calling ongoing notification verizon-24551.jpg  
    05-13-2019 03:26 PM
    Ever since the pie upgrade I constantly get the "Wi-Fi Calling - tap here to update emergency information for wifi calling" and every time I click it, it times out saying it can be reached now. The only work around I found is going into wifi calling and clearing data, then the notification goes away until I restart the phone. I tried turning advanced calling off and same notification comes up (picture attached attached). Has anyone found a fix?
    That did happen to me as well. What fixed it for me was that I had one of the Verizon services disabled from BK disabler app. Once I re enabled it I was able to click on the WiFi calling notification and restart the service.
    05-14-2019 03:33 AM