Anyone going for the Note 10?

scottcraft

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I was impressed with the Note 10+... jam a 6.8" screen in practically the same form factor as my 8... also jam in a massive battery and still feel as thin if not thinner than the 8 also. But just didn't make me wanna crave one when I left the store like past year phones did.

S10E I think is a great small phone. Too bad people are not into smaller phones. I'll have to keep an eye on prices on that because I really wouldn't mind a heavily discounted S10E to use as a running phone. XR is a really nice phone... screen so sharp I can't tell the difference in quality over the X. But it's still on the pricey side so between the two I'd go S10E.
The 256gb XR is 50 bucks more than the 256gb S10E so price is close enough on those two for me. The end goal for our family is for everyone to be one the same platform which would be easier with an iPhone since the newest phone in the house is an iPhone. I will say that I set up a galaxy S7 for my son earlier this week and Google has a family link app that does a great job of allowing a parent to put restrictions on a kid's phone. I'm very impressed and I'm not sure if I could get the same level of control with an iPhone. I know I couldn't last time I was owned an iPhone. Decisions...

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I will be ordering my Note 10 Plus tomorrow from Best Buy. I'm not going to trade in my Note 8. Plan to keep it for vr purposes. Note 10 does not support Gear VR or Google Daydream.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Can't get past the almost 7 inch part. That's a tablet , not a phone. I can't see myself lugging around a 7 inch tablet wherever I go. But that is a lifestyle thing. I could change my mind if I hold the phone. I did pre-order by Samsung, but canceled. Gonna wait and see how it works for people.
You know it's basically the same size as the note 8, right?

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I won't pre-order, but I'm strongly considering the Note 10, probably the plus version. I'll make that decision when I'm ready to make the move.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
My Note 10+ will be here on Tues.

At first I wasn't going to upgrade, the Note 8 is a really good phone. Then I played with one and read the reviews.

My only beef, is that the Note 10 doesn't have a microSD card slot. I'm still on the fence about removing the headphone jack.

Believe it or not, the Verizon Note 10+ 5G was $2/month cheaper than the Standard Note 10+.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I just did some fairly thorough research and I'm pretty sure I'm going for the Note 10+ in roughly six days, depending. that's when I bought my Note 8 so my commitment will expire then. probably buying from Best Buy again so I'm not forced into a lease by Sprint.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Upgraded to note 10+ white. The only reason is the battery life but after using note 10+ for few days I think it is a great upgrade. Saying goodbye to my note 8 is tough but for a better reason is good. See you guys on the other side.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello familiar folks. Currently have a Note 8, which I love love love... Now I'm awaiting my backordered Aura Glow 256GB Verizon variant. It's enough of an upgrade for me to make the leap and I'll probably rock this phone for several years as well.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello familiar folks. Currently have a Note 8, which I love love love... Now I'm awaiting my backordered Aura Glow 256GB Verizon variant. It's enough of an upgrade for me to make the leap and I'll probably rock this phone for several years as well.

Sounds good. Hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mine. Once you get it head on over to the Note 10 thread and share you photos, cases, experience etc.