Not thrilled with the Pie update and REALLY upset at what was done to the stock text app! You can no longer use pinch to zoom in or out and there is no longer a setting to change the size of the font. I had to change the size of the text for my entire phone to be able to read my text messages! Also really dislike the theme colors and can find no setting to change them either. Am I missing something???? I really hope so!
    06-04-2019 02:17 PM
    Only that you can use other texting apps. The Google texting app is as limited as you say. (Maybe because RCS is still in the works, maybe because someone with fantastic vision who's colorblind is developing it.)
    06-04-2019 02:56 PM
    I'm able to pinch/zoom in the Samsung stock texting app.

iF you go to the indivudual text/conversation, you can't pinch/zoom from there??

As far as theme colors, they took those away for the texting app. A big reason for the complaints about One UI. I've been getting themes for the whole phone and that's the only way to theme the stock texting app unfortunately.
    06-04-2019 03:02 PM
    I'm able to pinch/zoom in the Samsung stock texting app.

iF you go to the indivudual text/conversation, you can't pinch/zoom from there??

As far as theme colors, they took those away for the texting app. A big reason for the complaints about One UI. I've been getting themes for the whole phone and that's the only way to theme the stock texting app unfortunately.
    How do you theme the stock messaging theme?
    06-04-2019 03:41 PM
    How do you theme the stock messaging theme?
    You can't unless you theme the whole phone and the theme creator included the text messaging app in their theme.
    06-04-2019 03:46 PM
    You can't unless you theme the whole phone and the theme creator included the text messaging app in their theme.
    Bummer. Wife was asking about this ealier.
    06-04-2019 04:00 PM
    Use YAATA
    06-04-2019 05:21 PM
    You are correct! I am able to pinch/zoom from individual messages. I must have been trying from the conversations list, you can't pinch/zoom that. Not looking forward to having to zoom in on every message I get but at least I can decrease the size of the text for my entire phone. Thank you! (I still really dislike the theme!!!)
    tube517 likes this.
    06-04-2019 08:57 PM