They're not on the phone, they're coming with and still in packaging:

Whitestone Dome glass screen protector

Pitaka Magnetic Case

Anyone have experience with either of these? No way I'm using a phone without both screen protector and case. If there's better suggestions, I'll happily order both from somewhere today. Please note I'd like to be able to use a wireless charger at home, so if there's a particular one that can be recommended as well?
    06-04-2019 02:08 PM
    Whitestone is one of the best screen protectors - if you follow the instructions, and you're careful, it will cover the entire screen without a spec or spot.

I can't address the Pitaka - I've never used one - but I prefer the Otterbox Defender. I've literally treated phones in it as if they were indestructible, and they were. (Try lobbing - like a tennis lob - a phone, screen first at a wall. Not a mark on the wall, the case or the phone.) No magnets, but the lip is longer, so it protects the screen. The Otterbox is a few dollars more than the Pitaka.
    06-04-2019 02:40 PM
    Fair enough. They're coming with the phone, not on it, so I can have someone put on the screen protector, and I'll see if anyone has the defender on a good deal. Now, someone at a phone store did say that screen protectors are a PITA on the Note 8 if it has a case on it too?
    06-04-2019 04:06 PM
    Whitestone Dome is the best - if you're careful during the install. I like the Pitaka Case as long as you don't need a rugged case (I don't drop my phone). It also allows use of magnetic mount and wireless charging without removing the case.
    06-11-2019 09:46 AM
    I doubt you will be able to get someone to install the dome. Watch some YouTube videos to see how it is done.
    06-17-2019 09:42 AM