When listening to media on Castbox, when I receive a notification, the media sound gets a little quieter, but I do not ever hear a notification sound.
    Any tips?
    07-09-2019 12:49 PM
    When listening to media on Castbox, when I receive a notification, the media sound gets a little quieter, but I do not ever hear a notification sound.
    Any tips?
    Have you tried messing with settings in Dolby Atmos?
    07-09-2019 12:56 PM
    Have you tried messing with settings in Dolby Atmos?
    No and it is not something I have done before. Do you have a resource I can use to get started with it?
    07-09-2019 01:04 PM
    No and it is not something I have done before. Do you have a resource I can use to get started with it?
    No problem , it's pretty easy .
    When you pull your drop down notification panel you will see once you swipe over to next page the toggle for Dolby Atmos just long press it to go in to it's settings and can make some adjustments there .
    07-09-2019 01:06 PM
    No problem , it's pretty easy .
    When you pull your drop down notification panel you will see once you swipe over to next page the toggle for Dolby Atmos just long press it to go in to it's settings and can make some adjustments there .
    Tried a few options. (I am presented with Off/On. With On, I have Auto, Movie, Music, and Voice) This does not seem to have any impact on this issue.
    The only op
    07-09-2019 01:46 PM
    Tried a few options. (I am presented with Off/On. With On, I have Auto, Movie, Music, and Voice) This does not seem to have any impact on this issue.
    The only op
    The other options ,in settings >advanced sound >settings on there to tweak or even individual app
    07-09-2019 02:30 PM
    The other options ,in settings >advanced sound >settings on there to tweak or even individual app
    I went to Settings > Sound and Vibration > Advanced Sound Settings
    The only option there is Sound quality and effects.
    I went to that and only 1 of the options falls under Dolby. (which is Dolby Atmos, the only options that it has are the ones I noted above)-- There is no Advanced option.)
    I looked at the other options here and it is only Equalizer and Adapt Sound, which are both about which pitches should be louder than others.

In the absence of a fix to this problem, I'll take a suggestion of another PodCast app that
    a) reliably sends notifications when there are new episodes available
    b) allows you to mark episodes as "listened"
    c) supports casting to Google Home Mini and listening in the car via bluetooth without issue (which unfortunately, is not the case for Castbox -- it keeps skipping back 10 sec while casting or listening in the car)
    and
    d) does not have a monthly/annual fee
    07-09-2019 03:21 PM