I've always had Bixby wake up and voice activation on but a couple days ago all of a sudden when I'm watching a video on me phone Bixby thinks I'm trying to talk to it and wakes up to listen. I can't get through a 10 minute video without it waking up 10 times before sometimes more.

These are my settings and they haven't changed since I got this phone:

Should I do "improve voice wake up accuracy" some more even though I did it for about an hour when I first set it up?
    08-22-2019 10:50 AM
    Do you want to disable Bixby voice or you like using it?
    I've always had Bixby wake up and voice activation on but a couple days ago all of a sudden when I'm watching a video on me phone Bixby thinks I'm trying to talk to it and wakes up to listen. I can't get through a 10 minute video without it waking up 10 times before sometimes more.

Should I do "improve voice wake up accuracy" some more even though I did it for about an hour when I first set it up?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bc0d8eb83b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6d83f76122.jpg
    08-22-2019 11:35 AM
    I love using it especially when I have my wireless beats in I don't have to touch my phone to do a lot of things. I use Bixby all the time never seem to use Google voice activation.
    08-22-2019 01:35 PM
    I've noticed that it the TV or other sounds activated Bixby the only time is when I'm watching a video or when my alarm is giving me the Bixby briefing.
    08-23-2019 10:38 AM

Should I do "improve voice wake up accuracy" some more even though I did it for about an hour when I first set it up?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bc0d8eb83b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6d83f76122.jpg
    I noticed there was a bunch of Bixby updates the other day so I'm not sure if Samsung's app has auto update but that's probably what happened
    08-24-2019 06:57 AM
    I noticed there was a bunch of Bixby updates the other day so I'm not sure if Samsung's app has auto update but that's probably what happened
    2 days ago I woke up to a notification saying updates available and now it's working just like it used to no problem at all.

I still don't understand why it started acting up like that all of a sudden that just seems weird to me. But oh well at least it's working again.
    08-28-2019 10:05 AM
    Maybe that's why they needed the Bixby update... because another one of their or another partys updates broke Bixby. As long as you're all good now lol.

2 days ago I woke up to a notification saying updates available and now it's working just like it used to no problem at all.

I still don't understand why it started acting up like that all of a sudden that just seems weird to me. But oh well at least it's working again.
    08-30-2019 02:40 PM