I keep getting random pop up ads like I would get while playing a couple of my word games but they are popping up when I'm just on my home screen and those apps aren't open.

I run my phone in medium power saver but I have been trying medium power saver with adaptive power saving on and in optimized with and without adaptive power saving.

The ads just started the other day and they are complete random, I just don't understand why I'm getting ads when I'm just on my home screen.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how I can get them to stop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mreeveshp
    10-16-2019 04:41 PM
    I keep getting random pop up ads like I would get while playing a couple of my word games but they are popping up when I'm just on my home screen and those apps aren't open.

I run my phone in medium power saver but I have been trying medium power saver with adaptive power saving on and in optimized with and without adaptive power saving.

The ads just started the other day and they are complete random, I just don't understand why I'm getting ads when I'm just on my home screen.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how I can get them to stop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mreeveshp
    This guide can help you to identify which app is pushing those ads.
    10-16-2019 04:44 PM