Just got the Tech 21 Smokey Gray case tonight. Really like it.
    EgretOwl2 and quadtronix like this.
    11-12-2018 06:41 PM
    I too use the Tech 21, its an excellent case.
    quadtronix likes this.
    11-13-2018 04:36 PM
    I think Tech 21 is overpriced and way overrated, at least for the Note 9 line. For Apple and the Note 7 they make extra tough Defender equiv cases but the Note 8 and Note 9 line sucks. The cases like the Evo are just too thin and loose on the bottom and not a lot of screen protection.

I had a customer at my Kiosk the other day with an S9 and paid 40 something bucks at ATT store for the Evo Check case. Wasn't happy with it and said it seemed like a waste of money. He returned it and bought a $16 generic Otterbox like Defender and was a lot more happy with the protection.
    11-13-2018 04:39 PM
    totally agree with you, Tech 21 is over priced.
    12-27-2018 10:15 AM
    totally agree with you, Tech 21 is over priced.
    Yep. Especially their Evo check cases. Thin, flimsy and overpriced. I did love the Evo Tactical XT for the Note 7 they made. That was a decent case that provided good protection even on the sides. They no longer make it. That is their only case I'd consider using.
    12-27-2018 03:10 PM
    Just got the Tech 21 Smokey Gray case tonight. Really like it.
    Got a Note 9 a few days ago and equipped it with a Tech 21 clear case... I mostly picked this case to showcase the Silver back on my Note 9 but I had a Smoke Grey Tech 21 case for my S8+ and really loved it. I used to use that interchangeably with a UAG Plasma case in clear...

I got my 9 @ BB but the Tech 21 was from aVerizon store down the block from BB... believe it or not, BB had like no cases for the Note 9!! I was really surprised!

So far loving my Note 9 and the Tech 21 in clear, though I do see people’s point about it being a little loose @ the bottom and offering minimal protection for the screen. Personally though, I’m VERY careful with my phones so it probably won’t be an issue for me.
    02-11-2019 07:41 AM
    Got a Note 9 a few days ago and equipped it with a Tech 21 clear case... I mostly picked this case to showcase the Silver back on my Note 9 but I had a Smoke Grey Tech 21 case for my S8+ and really loved it. I used to use that interchangeably with a UAG Plasma case in clear...

I got my 9 @ BB but the Tech 21 was from aVerizon store down the block from BB... believe it or not, BB had like no cases for the Note 9!! I was really surprised!

So far loving my Note 9 and the Tech 21 in clear, though I do see people’s point about it being a little loose @ the bottom and offering minimal protection for the screen. Personally though, I’m VERY careful with my phones so it probably won’t be an issue for me.
    Yeah Best Buy had straight sold out to being a Apple Zombie shop. They have a million iPhone cases and hardly any Samsung cases at all. It's not like a Oppo or OnePlus that only a few people in the US know about. It's one of the best selling brands in the world period.
    quadtronix likes this.
    02-11-2019 02:56 PM
    Yeah Best Buy had straight sold out to being a Apple Zombie shop. They have a million iPhone cases and hardly any Samsung cases at all. It's not like a Oppo or OnePlus that only a few people in the US know about. It's one of the best selling brands in the world period.
    I know!! As an update to my earlier post, I went to a different BB today and picked up the Monarch in Dark Red/Black by UAG (Urban Armor Gear) for my Note 9... they had 4 in stock in their defense but I totally know what you're talking about!! They were all the way in the back corner of the store in a darkly lit area after walking past isle after isle of endless iPhone cases for seemingly every model iPhone that's ever exsited!!! LOL!!!

Oh well... at least I got one! Couldnt find any UAG cases at my local Verizon this morning... I'm liking the Monarch alot... always wanted the Monarch for my S8+ but had settled for the Plasma. Liking the Mobarch better. I'll probably stick with this on the Note 9. I'm really gonna try not to purchase alot of cases for this phone. Especially these expensive cases that are upwards of $50!!!
    02-11-2019 03:12 PM
    same way when you go into Target too. Hell, at my Flea Market Kiosk I have more S line cases than Best Buy has in stock. Like the Defender they usually just keep a few in stock. I have about a dozen of the generic Defenders in stock always for the note 9 or 8 lol.
    02-12-2019 01:27 AM