Are you using a screen protector or not?

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
No screen protector, I did however use a liquid screen coating, for what it's worth. I also added this custom wrap (I designed myself) which covers the entire phone except the screen and looks good with my smoke clear case.

Notice: I do not own the rights to the wolverine character or any marvel images, intellectual property or titles. This was made for personal use and fun. Don't sue me! 20190204_185716.jpeg20190204_194601.jpeg20190204_200042.jpeg20190204_200032.jpeg20190204_194504.jpeg

I ended up taking off the front vinyl because it bunches when you put a case on and collects lint and dust. The back and side vinyls work fine.

Last edited:

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I folded and brought a screen protector but not for the reason you may think. I didn't see a need to purchase a screen protector earlier because I'm a Sprint customer and anyone who has Sprint knows that they have a very high insurance rate. Because of that you can replace your screen for $29. So, I didn't see a need for having the screen protector originally, but I finally decided to get one because I'm tired of having such a hard time wiping fingerprints off of my screen. Tempered glass screen protectors tend to be very easy to wipe fingerprints off I guess because they're harder than Gorilla Glass so they're not as porous maybe? I don't know for sure but that's my hypothesis! At any rate, they're much easier to wipe completely clean so I got the Amfilm tempered glass screen protector. I swear by that brand as they're a good price and they come with a install kit that makes sure you get a perfect install and they stand by their warranty.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I gave in and installed the whitestone dome one.
I'm on my second Dome. First one got the glue cracking in two corners after 3 days. Second one got the glue cracking about 5 minutes after the install was finished. I'm keeping it on as long as I can stand it but never buy another Whitestone Dome again.

Last edited:

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my second and last Zagg...first one cracked during install while trying to press out air bubbles...they sent me a replacement....that one did the same thing and then cracked while in my pocket. Done with Zagg. Looking for a different one now.

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
I'm on my second and last Zagg...first one cracked during install while trying to press out air bubbles...they sent me a replacement....that one did the same thing and then cracked while in my pocket. Done with Zagg. Looking for a different one now.

I'm on my 3rd...and LAST as well!!!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Still on my first Zagg but I use a holster. My jeans aren't skinny but I would still break the phone if I sat with it in my pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34