Glass screen protector that works with the UAG plasma case

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good glass screen protector that will work with the UAG plasma case? I just got my UAG case today and it popped one side of my supcase glass screen protector off and when I tried to get case off my screen protector shattered on one side. So right now I got a naked screen and since I already shattered my other note9 screen I don't want to be naked again lol. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good glass screen protector that will work with the UAG plasma case? I just got my UAG case today and it popped one side of my supcase glass screen protector off and when I tried to get case off my screen protector shattered on one side. So right now I got a naked screen and since I already shattered my other note9 screen I don't want to be naked again lol. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I had the Whitestone Dome on my Note 9 before I got the UAG Monarch but it looks like it would fit no problem. That being said I can't recommend the Whitestone Dome as I've had 3 on my Note 9 so far, each one had the glue crack withing a day or less.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I had the Whitestone Dome on my Note 9 before I got the UAG Monarch but it looks like it would fit no problem. That being said I can't recommend the Whitestone Dome as I've had 3 on my Note 9 so far, each one had the glue crack withing a day or less.

Dang that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Thanks tho. I did find a glass screen protector that is sold at Walmart that is made by Blackweb and so far so good. With how thick the sides are on my UAG plasma case are it definitely needs a case friendly protector lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech