Spigen Thin Case... design problems!

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Been using Spigen Thin Cases for my Note Phones the last number of years since the early release of the Note 5. No problems, great cases. These current Spigen Thin cases for the Note 9, many folks including yours truly have experienced the bottom corners cracking and splitting under easy, normal use. There's a design or manufacturing problem that Spigen doesn't recognize exists. My case in particular, after two months of easy carrying in a leather belt holster, the lower left corner just sheared off... no drops, no harsh treatment. Spigen simply blew off my concerns and report! As mentioned, other people experienced the same. Spigen acted very cheaply in not offering any remedy. I even ordered a replacement before I discovered others with the same problem. NOT GOOD customer service policy on Spigen's part!

Last edited:

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Which case, the Thin Fit or the Thin Fit 360?

I didn't get the Thin Fit, which I usually do, because the one for the Note 9 was made with slits on the corners.

I image that's where your case failed.

Last edited:

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
My neo hybrid is doing the same thing. I've went through 2 now with little to no bumps at all and this corner just falls right off.