Any input on how to get some options to show again?

I have a Note 9. Samsung forces updates and has, in my use, ruined a lot of the use I got from the VERY EXPENSIVE phone with Android 10 plus the latest Samsung software. (it's an unlocked but not rooted phone)

Now I come across something else that has changed. I do not know if it's a function of the Apps changing how they work in their updates or Samsung changing something. Some of my "Open With" pop-up options no longer show.
    06-11-2020 03:02 PM
    Try going I to settings>apps>tap 3 dots upper right corner>reset app preference

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    06-11-2020 03:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you give some examples of Open With options that no longer show up?
    06-11-2020 06:54 PM
    Any input on how to get some options to show again?

I have a Note 9. Samsung forces updates and has, in my use, ruined a lot of the use I got from the VERY EXPENSIVE phone with Android 10 plus the latest Samsung software. (it's an unlocked but not rooted phone)

Now I come across something else that has changed. I do not know if it's a function of the Apps changing how they work in their updates or Samsung changing something. Some of my "Open With" pop-up options no longer show.
    I recommend ALWAYS clearing your cache partition after ANY update.
    06-11-2020 07:50 PM