Dell Technologies Cyber Savings Event - Up to 45% off

It was my understanding that everything in the Secure Folder was hidden and inaccessable while it was locked and its app icon hidden.

But taking a look at my list of sleeping apps under: Settings / Device Care / Battery /
    App power management / Sleeping apps

reveals the 1st 'sleeping apps' attatchment below.

The icons with blue folders in the lower right hand corner are the Secure Folder versions of the core system apps I'm guessing. My main beef is, shouldn't they be hidden from outside of the encrypted space?

This larger image below (the 'all work apps' pic) is from Developer Options / Running Services / All work apps
    (Its another sub menu right at the bottom of the running services listing)

Again the blue folders denoting Secure Folder
    processes. But take note of the running time.
    It seems like it starts as soon as I boot the phone (confirmed, it does), whether I open the Secured space or not.

Again, is this normal, can everyone else confirm the exact same display?

I DO have a few apps installed in the Secure space and they DON'T show up however.

I'm running Android 10 May 2020 Security update btw, if it matters
    Attached Thumbnails Secure Folder Suspicions...Is this normal?-screenshot_20200614-163028_device-care.jpg   Secure Folder Suspicions...Is this normal?-screenshot_20200612-200427_settings.jpg  
    06-14-2020 06:16 PM
    In the device care looks like you put them to sleep there .the other is system apps .

There is nothing wrong with what your seeing, the system is just showing regular apps vs ones in secure folder , no one can get access to those unless you enter secure folder that's for sure .

So everything looks normal.
    06-14-2020 07:42 PM
    In the device care looks like you put them to sleep there .the other is system apps .

There is nothing wrong with what your seeing, the system is just showing regular apps vs ones in secure folder , no one can get access to those unless you enter secure folder that's for sure .

So everything looks normal.

Okay, I said none of the other apps installed in the Secure Folder were showing up in Sleeping Apps, well now they ARE.

Can anyone else who is using Secure Folder confirm what I've posted is the same as what they hace? Having other app issues which would tend to make me think I"ve been compromised.

Not saying the Secure space has been compromised, but apps locked in a private space *should not* be showing any evidence of themselves outside of that space - at all.
    06-15-2020 12:26 AM
    Okay, I said none of the other apps installed in the Secure Folder were showing up in Sleeping Apps, well now they ARE.

Can anyone else who is using Secure Folder confirm what I've posted is the same as what they hace? Having other app issues which would tend to make me think I"ve been compromised.

Not saying the Secure space has been compromised, but apps locked in a private space *should not* be showing any evidence of themselves outside of that space - at all.
    It has to show up in active apps list that's normal , It doesn't hide from the OS just give option to keep it locked from normal apps you can see normally when phone unlocked . Your stuff is private there , trust me no worries . This what your seeing is process that's happening on your phone and you can't stop that , the more you use secure folder the more it will show system process that's the way it works . Doesn't mean it's been compromised or anyone can access it .
    06-15-2020 12:51 AM
    It has to show up in active apps list that's normal , It doesn't hide from the OS just give option to keep it locked from normal apps you can see normally when phone unlocked . Your stuff is private there , trust me no worries . This what your seeing is process that's happening on your phone and you can't stop that , the more you use secure folder the more it will show system process that's the way it works . Doesn't mean it's been compromised or anyone can access it .
    mustang7757 check this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android10/c...s_for_several/

This is what I"m talking about. Toggling the Secure Folder toggle to hide the Secure Folder icon doesn't make the sleeping secure folder apps disappear from the sleeping apps listing. They are also showing up in the Data Usage listing.

Not to insinuate that you don't know what you're talking about or are misleading me for some reason,

but is there anyone else who actively uses secure folder that can confirm that this is the norm?
    06-18-2020 10:46 PM
    mustang7757 check this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android10/c...s_for_several/

This is what I"m talking about. Toggling the Secure Folder toggle to hide the Secure Folder icon doesn't make the sleeping secure folder apps disappear from the sleeping apps listing. They are also showing up in the Data Usage listing.

Not to insinuate that you don't know what you're talking about or are misleading me for some reason,

but is there anyone else who actively uses secure folder that can confirm that this is the norm?
    Hi, no I'm not taking as a insult, no worries there, where is this setting I'm not seeing it?
    06-18-2020 11:21 PM