Keyboard recommendations?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
After this latest update my stock keyboard is acting wonky & isn't recognizing my swyping great anymore. I know Swype keyboards aren't popular anymore but can anyone recommend a decent easy to use keyboard? Thanks

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it picked up a glitch and a hard reset is needed with holding the Volume down and power keys, giving it a chance to reset.

But, if that doesn't work, still, the best keyboard I've ever used is now the Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard. It will learn your typing style better than anything I've used, and is very feature-rich and customizable. It's been my keyboard ever since I went to Android back in 2012.

It Swipes well, too. I'm a Note 9 user, also.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it picked up a glitch and a hard reset is needed with holding the Volume down and power keys, giving it a chance to reset.

But, if that doesn't work, still, the best keyboard I've ever used is now the Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard. It will learn your typing style better than anything I've used, and is very feature-rich and customizable. It's been my keyboard ever since I went to Android back in 2012.

It Swipes well, too. I'm a Note 9 user, also.

Thanks! I just reset. Will see if that helps.. might also check out the swiftkey. Thanks!!

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
One of the little fun things I encountered yesterday morning was from a poster that made a query on the forums in German. Now, I don't speak or read German, but used Google to translate the question, then in real time, tap the Translate button that brings up a text box above the keyboard. As you type in English, (or the language you normally use, the translation automatically came up in the reply box on the forum page screen in Chrome. It was the first time I've used it, and fell even more in love with it after that experience!

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
My favorite keyboard is definitely Swiftkey by far but my wife likes to send me these sticker emojis that are on the Samsung native keyboard so I have been "strongly encouraged" to switch as of late and I'm not really impressed with it. I miss you Swiftkey!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams