Note 9 MAY get One UI 2.5...

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I got the update a while back, but don't know why i got it before you. Been with Tmo for two years or so. Maybe it's where you live. I'm in Florida.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I am in Massachusetts. Have you noticed your battery draining a lot quicker mine sure is. Oh I've been with T-Mobile since it was voice stream back in 2002 so I guess it's 18 almost 19 years now.
I got the update a while back, but don't know why i got it before you. Been with Tmo for two years or so. Maybe it's where you live. I'm in Florida.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Ok. According to the all mighty AT&T, they have blessed us with their release of 2.5. (finally. LOL)
According to them, the release is tagged as FTJ7. 7? I'm going to give it a week or so to see if AT&T deems me worthy of an update. (not holding my breath)
If I am unworthy and have to go with Odin again, frija can only find FTJ3. I'd like to get back in step with AT&T to see if that fixes my update problems which according to one site is the cause of my phone not being able to update. I've searched frija using ATT in CSC and using OYN. Nothing found. I've also found that AT&T likes to keep the update for their devices in there servers.
So. Does anyone know where I can grab FTJ7 if worse comes to worse?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok. According to the all mighty AT&T, they have blessed us with their release of 2.5. (finally. LOL)
According to them, the release is tagged as FTJ7. 7? I'm going to give it a week or so to see if AT&T deems me worthy of an update. (not holding my breath)
If I am unworthy and have to go with Odin again, frija can only find FTJ3. I'd like to get back in step with AT&T to see if that fixes my update problems which according to one site is the cause of my phone not being able to update. I've searched frija using ATT in CSC and using OYN. Nothing found. I've also found that AT&T likes to keep the update for their devices in there servers.
So. Does anyone know where I can grab FTJ7 if worse comes to worse?

Just got it on my Verizon note 9

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Ok. I gotta impatient. Thanks to Odin my AT&T phone is now back in sync with the AT&T server running FTJ7/UI 2.5 Only time will tell if this has gotten me back in the OTA update string.
But I gotta say this. This was the fastest load, fastest install and I haven't had to to determine battery stats, but this phone hasn't been this responsive in a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995