Android system change keyboard notification keeps coming up due to neural beta

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
Android 10 is garbage lol it's not build for the note 9
Also android 10 adds covid hoax api on to the phone that cant be removed .i had a massive nightmare trying to remove that it's possible to remove in pie.im not going through with that again.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Android 10 is garbage lol it's not build for the note 9
Also android 10 adds covid hoax api on to the phone that cant be removed .i had a massive nightmare trying to remove that it's possible to remove in pie.im not going through with that again.
You worried about covid19 API? , it does nothing unless you interact with it .

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
Not worried mate I dont like anything to do with this massive scam hoax being forced onto my phone without my permission.like I said I found a way to remove that api on pie.but not on android 10.plus android 10 is terrible

Ps if anyone knows how to stop the keyboard change notification let me know.im guessing you guys all use and love the beta keyboard so then you dont get the annoying notifications.
The reason the notification pops ups is if there is more than 1 active keyboard available.so toggeling of the beta keyboard only works untill the phone is restarted. Because it automatically toggles back on.thats how samung want it to behave .they would rather people use a crappy beta than here normal keyboard lol.its trash

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not worried mate I dont like anything to do with this massive scam hoax being forced onto my phone without my permission.like I said I found a way to remove that api on pie.but not on android 10.plus android 10 is terrible

Ps if anyone knows how to stop the keyboard change notification let me know.im guessing you guys all use and love the beta keyboard so then you dont get the annoying notifications.
The reason the notification pops ups is if there is more than 1 active keyboard available.so toggeling of the beta keyboard only works untill the phone is restarted. Because it automatically toggles back on.thats how samung want it to behave .they would rather people use a crappy beta than here normal keyboard lol.its trash
Try a different keyboard ?

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
I like the stock Samsung keyboard like i said the annoying as hell notification does go away because I toggle off the crappy beta keyboard, but my phone is set to auto restart and that switches the beta keyboard back on as you know therefor causing the notification to return , someone must have a way to stop this .as it's not just effecting me its everyone that is using a note 9.but again I dont think there is enough people that are about having that annoying pop up and probably dont even notice it.but it really pisses me off everytime I see it