I've been over on the sub Reddit for the Note 9 and seeing some owners upgrading to Sony or another Samsung. Losing the S-pen wasn't a concern for some of them because it was more important to keep a headphone jack and expandable storage. I feel I would be in the same boat since I don't use the S-pen as much.

I'm not familiar with all the Android devices out there, so what have other Note 9 owners upgraded to? Another Note or other brand? Looking for suggestions that still have the headphone jack, expandable storage and a great screen. Thanks.
    10-27-2020 07:56 AM
    I'm keeping my Note 9 for at least one more year, maybe two. I think it's a great phone. If 5G gets more widely implemented, that might tempt me to upgrade. The Note 20 Ultra has expandable storage. I wouldn't consider the base Note 20, which doesn't. Although I'm in favor of the headphone jack, I confess I haven't been using mine much since getting a nice pair of bluetooth headphones. So that is a feature that I will probably eventually decide to live without. Past features I liked but have gotten over include a removable/replaceable battery, and a physical keyboard (reaching way back to the days of the Palm Pre on that one! ).
    serpico, otis stansberry and Fit24 like this.
    10-27-2020 11:12 AM
    I hear you, hardware keyboard I got over. Was tempted with a Key2 but then that ended unfortunately. I love my Note 9 but want to have a backup if anything happens to this phone. I was curious what others moved to. Thanks for your input.

I guess I need to ask this question somewhere else as this section appears to be quiet.
    10-27-2020 04:43 PM
    I hear you, hardware keyboard I got over. Was tempted with a Key2 but then that ended unfortunately. I love my Note 9 but want to have a backup if anything happens to this phone. I was curious what others moved to. Thanks for your input.

I guess I need to ask this question somewhere else as this section appears to be quiet.
    Everyone here is a tech enthusiast. Most people who had a Note 9 to either the Note 10 Plus or even further to the Note 20 Ultra. I'm only here out of curiosity having sold my Note 9. It's present owner often asks me questions
    11-02-2020 11:53 AM
    I had a Note 9 but I went to a LG V60 when I found out we have 5G in my area. I also but the wacom bamboo pen/stylus because the V60 offers stylus support. I still like using a stylus once in a while.

I actually traded my Note 9 in for my wife who got a Note 20 Ultra. $550 trade in value was just too good to pass up especially since I paid only $260 for the Note 9
    serpico likes this.
    11-02-2020 02:46 PM
    I had a Note 9 but I went to a LG V60 when I found out we have 5G in my area. I also but the wacom bamboo pen/stylus because the V60 offers stylus support. I still like using a stylus once in a while.

I actually traded my Note 9 in for my wife who got a Note 20 Ultra. $550 trade in value was just too good to pass up especially since I paid only $260 for the Note 9
    Wow $550 is really good. I stayed away from LG in the past. How do you like it?
    11-03-2020 07:21 PM
    Wow $550 is really good. I stayed away from LG in the past. How do you like it?
    I love it.
    serpico likes this.
    11-05-2020 04:46 AM