Good bye Note 9

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I said good bye to my Note 9 today. I got the S22 ultra 2 weeks ago. Today my Note 9 was turned in as a trade. I hope I love my new S22 ultra as much. So far I can't seem to get decent pictures though. Work in progress I guess.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I had a Note 9 (6/128) recently and I had one when it launched way back when. I recently traded my Note 9 in for a Samsung certified Re-Newed Note 10+ (12/256) and sheesh, what a difference. The Note 10+ (to me) seems almost just as good as my S22U.

I think you'll love the S22U but I wonder why you're not getting good photos

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Good luck! I actually just recently got another Note 9. You're going forward and I'm going backwards. Lol. Are you having focus problems with your photos?

As someone who owns the Note 9 and Note 10+, the N9 is a fantastic device with features you won't find newer devices from Samsung or in come cases, any phones. That doesn't mean I necessarily like it better my N10+, but having a headphone jack and not having to use those stupid adapters which always stop working is definitely a huge bonus. The display with no hole punch and rounded corners along the bezels is also fantastic. Playing games on this device is awesome because of that. Really a bummer that they are stopping updates for this device soon though. I'm gonna keep on using it anyways.

Personally, I have heard so many negative things about the S22 Ultra that it makes me want to steer completely clear of it. If I was going to get a newer device, I would go for a Note 20 Ultra or S21 Ultra. But, that's just me. Enjoy your new device!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Good luck! I actually just recently got another Note 9. You're going forward and I'm going backwards. Lol. Are you having focus problems with your photos?

As someone who owns the Note 9 and Note 10+, the N9 is a fantastic device with features you won't find newer devices from Samsung or in come cases, any phones. That doesn't mean I necessarily like it better my N10+, but having a headphone jack and not having to use those stupid adapters which always stop working is definitely a huge bonus. The display with no hole punch and rounded corners along the bezels is also fantastic. Playing games on this device is awesome because of that. Really a bummer that they are stopping updates for this device soon though. I'm gonna keep on using it anyways.

Personally, I have heard so many negative things about the S22 Ultra that it makes me want to steer completely clear of it. If I was going to get a newer device, I would go for a Note 20 Ultra or S21 Ultra. But, that's just me. Enjoy your new device!
S21 Ultra is pretty great.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Whilst I love the S22 Ultra it is not perfect. Battery life on the iPhone 13 Pro Max molests the S22 Ultra badly.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure that that's the wording I would use, but sure I suppose so lol

Veggie59, how do you like your S22 Ultra?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's always sad saying goodbye to our tried-and-true phones! Hope you enjoy your S22 Ultra! I'm sure you'll configure the camera to get the shots you need! There are lots of savvy Samsung smartphone photographers here -- we got your back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21