How is that not exciting? I liked my Note 8, the only reasons i switched to the S9 plus was that I could without spending much on the difference, the Blood Pressure Monitor, and faster processor, and dual speakers; and I will get those features with the Note 9 and more.

They are going to have an unpacked event at least a month ahead of when the phone will be available for retail, if for nothing else than to give the carriers time to prepare for retail sales. So I would be looking first for rumors of a new unpacked event coming sooner than August.
    Well, part of my dampened excitement has to do with the camera. If the camera setup on the S9 had lived up to its promise, I might be looking forward more to the new Note. The updated processor, battery, speakers are nice, but I'd honestly rather have the Note 8 camera than the S9 camera. If they sort out all those issues, I'll feel better - but something tells me they will not.
    05-19-2018 04:51 PM
    So if I want a new phone I might save money and be better off getting the s9 plus if they have deals on it than the Note 9?
    05-19-2018 06:58 PM
    Let me save you you the trouble now from worrying...you WILL be getting the Note9. It's a foregone conclusion. All of us on here know better.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    05-19-2018 09:36 PM
    So if I want a new phone I might save money and be better off getting the s9 plus if they have deals on it than the Note 9?
    No. As has been repeated over and over, it comes down to the pen. If you don't care about the pen, get an S. If you really want the pen, then your decision is made for you.
    05-19-2018 11:30 PM
    Wont be before Sep
    Today 05:12 AM
30 12