07-27-2018 12:13 PM
36 12
tools
    I hope this is the case! Last year it was sept 15th official in store date. He's saying July or August possibly!

03-31-2018 01:00 AM
    That's always a plus a early release date for a Samsung device
    03-31-2018 01:06 AM
    First benchmarks for the Note 9.

Looking like a July release is possible!!!!!!

Nostromo79 likes this.
    03-31-2018 10:57 PM
    Possible, maybe... But I would prefer they take the time to make it a truly stellar device (with the onscreen fingerprint sensor) than try and beat Apple to the market. Rushing it will only create more bad comparisons similar to those between the S8 and S9 releases.
    04-01-2018 01:23 PM
    July would be perfect for me. Have phone all set up and time to learn the tricks before the Fall semester. 5.7 inch 16:9 ratio with no bezels and flat screen would fit my pocket nicely.
    04-05-2018 07:45 PM
    Possible. Probably going to be very similar to Note 8, so wouldn't be too hard to tweak assembly limes.
    04-09-2018 07:47 PM
    Maybe they're moving up the release to make room for the Galaxy X in Q4. Haven't really kept up with news on that phone.
    04-09-2018 08:26 PM
    While I’d like it to be released early, I’m not sure it’s such a great idea. Last time they rushed a release it didn’t work out so well.
    04-15-2018 08:51 AM
    While I’d like it to be released early, I’m not sure it’s such a great idea. Last time they rushed a release it didn’t work out so well.
    No but it gave them loads of time to work to perfect the next one (Note 8) which they pretty much did.
    It also left them plenty of time to REALLY perfect the Note 9
    Seeing what the likes of Huawei and others are coming out with now, Samsung NEED to pull out all stops, especially if they expect to charge 1k or more
    04-15-2018 12:46 PM
    This is the same rumor that comes around every year about the Note. Don't hold your breath. It would be cool though!
    recDNA and BB_PP like this.
    04-23-2018 07:48 AM
    Well Greggles mentioned it again today that the Note 9 is said to release at the end of July due to disappointing sales of the s9 line and to get it out before iphone.

I hope so! I don't want to get the itch to buy an S9 plus and the Note 9 then comes out.
    05-17-2018 04:28 PM
    Well Greggles mentioned it again today that the Note 9 is said to release at the end of July due to disappointing sales of the s9 line and to get it out before iphone.

I hope so! I don't want to get the itch to buy an S9 plus and the Note 9 then comes out.
    Well if it does end up being true and Samsung releases the note9 at the end of July then bring it on baby lol. I'll go back and forth between my note8 and note9 lol.
    05-17-2018 06:33 PM
    Well if it does end up being true and Samsung releases the note9 at the end of July then bring it on baby lol. I'll go back and forth between my note8 and note9 lol.
    Now I don't when they mean released they mean the event where they reveal the phone and specs and demo it or they mean when it is for sale in the stores. If the event to reveal the phone is at the end of July then it probably would be the second or even third week of august when the phones ship and hit the stores.
    05-17-2018 07:33 PM
    Now I don't when they mean released they mean the event where they reveal the phone and specs and demo it or they mean when it is for sale in the stores. If the event to reveal the phone is at the end of July then it probably would be the second or even third week of august when the phones ship and hit the stores.
    That sounds about right. If not then the demo and press release would be early July and a late July release. July is only 6 weeks away. I read that they started production in April. So it's possible.
    05-17-2018 10:53 PM
    I think I read they will announce the the Note 9 at the end of July for delivery the middle of August.
    05-18-2018 02:00 PM
    Always let the pawns go first!!!

Very minimal upgrades and close to 1,000 dollars .....Uhhhh no thank you!
    05-18-2018 02:07 PM
    I'm on JOD so I'll probably just Jump! to the Note 9 until the S10 comes out. Doesn't cost me a dime since I never use cases or screen protectors.
    Cary Quinn likes this.
    05-18-2018 02:28 PM
    T-mobile was talking last year that changes were coming to JOD this August. At the time, it seemed timed with the Note9 release. Maybe they're waiting on the Note9 release date to make the changes earlier. I'm thinking that zero down payment will be a thing of the past.
    05-18-2018 04:38 PM
    They were saying the same thing about JOD for the S9 and S9 plus. It depends on how long you have been with T-Mobile and your "credit" standing with the company. I have had TM phones for years and never missed a payment, so they are happy to twist my arm into upgrading with zero down. (Still have to include taxes into the purchase over the long term though).
    05-18-2018 05:45 PM
    T-mobile was talking last year that changes were coming to JOD this August. At the time, it seemed timed with the Note9 release. Maybe they're waiting on the Note9 release date to make the changes earlier. I'm thinking that zero down payment will be a thing of the past.
    They already made those changes. I know people who paid money down on the S8+, iPhone X, S9+.. our 12 year tenure gives us a pass on that. Which I love!
    05-18-2018 06:40 PM
    This video suggest JUNE!!! Please be true!!

05-18-2018 09:28 PM
    If the latest spec rumors are true it's not a very exciting device to anticipate any more. June, July, August... doesn't really matter. Won't be much different from our Note 8's.
    05-19-2018 05:35 AM
    If the latest spec rumors are true it's not a very exciting device to anticipate any more. June, July, August... doesn't really matter. Won't be much different from our Note 8's.
    Yep. Everything I've read lately points at a minor, incremental upgrade to the Note 8. New SoC, slightly bigger battery, stereo speakers, S9 Plus cameras and a few mm shorter in height
    05-19-2018 05:54 AM
    How is that not exciting? I liked my Note 8, the only reasons i switched to the S9 plus was that I could without spending much on the difference, the Blood Pressure Monitor, and faster processor, and dual speakers; and I will get those features with the Note 9 and more.

They are going to have an unpacked event at least a month ahead of when the phone will be available for retail, if for nothing else than to give the carriers time to prepare for retail sales. So I would be looking first for rumors of a new unpacked event coming sooner than August.
    05-19-2018 02:03 PM
    How is that not exciting? I liked my Note 8, the only reasons i switched to the S9 plus was that I could without spending much on the difference, the Blood Pressure Monitor, and faster processor, and dual speakers; and I will get those features with the Note 9 and more.

They are going to have an unpacked event at least a month ahead of when the phone will be available for retail, if for nothing else than to give the carriers time to prepare for retail sales. So I would be looking first for rumors of a new unpacked event coming sooner than August.
    Well, part of my dampened excitement has to do with the camera. If the camera setup on the S9 had lived up to its promise, I might be looking forward more to the new Note. The updated processor, battery, speakers are nice, but I'd honestly rather have the Note 8 camera than the S9 camera. If they sort out all those issues, I'll feel better - but something tells me they will not.
    05-19-2018 04:51 PM
36 12