Behold, the Galaxy Note 9, courtesy of OnLeaks

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No distortion on my note 8s curves at all. I love the infinity display.
My wife has the S7 edge and it runs images and video all the way to each curved edge, making it look like I'm watching an old CRT tv with a rollover problem. If it kept the images on the flat part and only used the edges for secondary functions, it would be better. But that still wouldn't solve the problem of accidental touches that have plagued both of us when using it. The curves have been nothing but problems for us, and she didn't even want it in the first place. Unfortunately she was caught up in the Note 7 debacle, and that was what Verizon replaced it with, with the claim of it also being a great phone. Nearly 2 years later and she still hates it.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
The curved screens are great for viewing video, it's a really immersive experience however for the Note line I'd prefer flat because of writing with the spen, curves are not great for that

Louis Jo

Jun 17, 2018
Visit site
My wife has the S7 edge and it runs images and video all the way to each curved edge, making it look like I'm watching an old CRT tv with a rollover problem. If it kept the images on the flat part and only used the edges for secondary functions, it would be better. But that still wouldn't solve the problem of accidental touches that have plagued both of us when using it. The curves have been nothing but problems for us, and she didn't even want it in the first place. Unfortunately she was caught up in the Note 7 debacle, and that was what Verizon replaced it with, with the claim of it also being a great phone. Nearly 2 years later and she still hates it.

S7 Edge was two years ago lol The Note 8 has an amazing curved screen

sleepnclass

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I like the design. only things I want are:

-better cameras
-Quick Charge 4.0
-Faster Processor
-More Ram
-Better front facing cameras

maybe front facing speakers.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I like the design. only things I want are:

-better cameras
-Quick Charge 4.0
-Faster Processor
-More Ram
-Better front facing cameras

maybe front facing speakers.
Front facing speakers would kill Samsung design. They have been mimicking Apple with their last few releases, sleek, eye appealing and so on IMO.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't think they have copied Apple design at all. Apple's design hasn't changed in forever so how exactly are they copying the design? As a matter of fact, didn't Apple finally get a glass back? Wouldn't that be more like Apple is copying Samsung's design...

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they have copied Apple design at all. Apple's design hasn't changed in forever so how exactly are they copying the design? As a matter of fact, didn't Apple finally get a glass back? Wouldn't that be more like Apple is copying Samsung's design...

iPhone 4 had a glass back back in the day. They all copy each other to some degree. I just don’t care.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech