Rumor. Note 9 S-Pen to have bluetooth?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The "button - looks like some kind of Bluetooth" is most likely the normal S-Pen button. It's been there since the S-Pen. (No Bluetooth, the S-Pen is an RFID device - no ID, but the screen location and the button-press can be detected by the S-Pen layer in the screen.)

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
With each Note iteration I've resolved, somewhat successfully, to get more use from the S-Pen. I make plenty of screen-off notes that I convert later on to actual reminders so there's that. I also make GIFs that I frequently send out and have gotten mostly positive feedback from those endeavors. My 'best' (most well received) GIFs have to do with real time updates on the seasonal grilling of steaks, hot dogs, hamburgers and chicken. In return for sending those out I've gotten some interesting grilling tips and recipes for marinades and potato salad.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Video posted above. One of the interesting bits of speculation for me from the comments was:

Rich Brown
2 days ago
Okay here's a dumb question, what does Bluetooth do for the S Pen?

Bradley Buradori
2 days ago
Hopefully it allows us to use it as a remote camera shutter.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Video posted above. One of the interesting bits of speculation for me from the comments was:

Rich Brown
2 days ago

Bradley Buradori
2 days ago

I would like to see a voice activated shutter. It would be perfect for capturing wildlife running away from the camera.

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Rich Brown
2 days ago

Bradley Buradori
2 days ago
Another feature of Bluetooth s pen would be for location if you misplace the s pen, you could use your phone to activate the s pen to start beeping.

Better then what we have now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463