Note 9 Promotions

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
What kind of promotions would you like to see this time around? For me I'm tired of the SD cards, I have
two from the last 2 Notes and two wireless chargers. Maybe they can throw in a Gear watch or even a high end fitness watch. I know it depends on the carrier ad well. Its not to early to think about the this.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I like that three years of support and warranty idea. Idk what other promotion I'd like. I know I don't want another vr. I had two from two different phones that I ended up giving to my nephew (who now has an eyephone and no longer uses them) .plus I almost got shanked in these forums for saying I wanted to sell the last one I got.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Considering the presumed lack of many/any over the top new features, then maybe the price could be the SAME as Note 8.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Three years of support and warranty, considering their recent record?

I'd be down with this. I've had great luck with the S-series, and terrible luck with the Note series. Everyone remembers the Note7 debacle, and then my Note8 was one of those with the chronic freezing problem.

Really enjoy my S9, size included... so it'll take something really enticing to get me to switch to the Note this time.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I like that three years of support and warranty idea. Idk what other promotion I'd like. I know I don't want another vr. I had two from two different phones that I ended up giving to my nephew (who now has an eyephone and no longer uses them) .plus I almost got shanked in these forums for saying I wanted to sell the last one I got.

Anyone want to buy my Gear VR?

I'M KIDDING! lol

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
In the states, probably a free VW Golf or something. Or a free note 9.
Everywhere else a nicely worded email maybe.

( Ok , I did get a dex 60 days after my pre ordered note 8 arrived )

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as they are making new faster wireless chargers to go with the faster charging speeds and the increased battery size, how about throwing in one of those?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Samsung should throw in a case.
99% of the time I always buy the rugged case or whatever Samsung branded case gives the most protection.

I like the Samsung branded cases but for the price of £35+ it would be a nice freebie.

On another note, I still use my free Dex dock alot but as a desktop charger more than docking PC.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae