That photo he shows that leaked a couple days ago, is that the new rugged case from Samsung for the Note 9? It kinda looks similar to the s9 Plus Samsung rugged case. I like it. Hopefully better than the Note 8 one which I didn't buy because all the reviews of people breaking their phone with it on amazon.

The Samsung CEO seems to be doing well in the ladies department assuming that's his girl lol.

07-18-2018 01:32 PM
    I didn't like how this yellow s pen was looking, but with the blue phone it looks kind of ok.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    07-18-2018 07:36 PM
    Ho hum, waiting for note 10 as this isn't a big enough leap for me. Can buy different coloured s-pen if that's all you want with your note 8.
    hasasimo likes this.
    07-18-2018 10:07 PM
    Ho hum, waiting for note 10 as this isn't a big enough leap for me. Can buy different coloured s-pen if that's all you want with your note 8.
    Is this response for me or just in general because I don't have a note 8...
    Cary Quinn likes this.
    07-18-2018 11:27 PM
    Is this response for me or just in general because I don't have a note 8...
    Just a generalisimo comment
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    07-19-2018 06:51 PM
    Just a generalisimo comment
    07-19-2018 07:59 PM
    What leaps are you looking for?
    07-19-2018 08:53 PM
    What leaps are you looking for?
    Well in-screen fps (Vivo) would be #1 . Bezel-less (Oppo Fine X without the stupid pop-up) would be #2 . Speaker in s-pen maybe. Rest of Note 8 I'm more than happy with.
    07-21-2018 12:09 AM
    On the In-screen Fingerprint Sensor: Current Rumors are that Samsung is working with Qualcomm's Ultrasound based fps sensor instead of the Synaptics Optical sensor that is currently used on the Vivo phone. Presumably to enable additional features for security and performance.
    07-23-2018 12:16 PM
    On the In-screen Fingerprint Sensor: Current Rumors are that Samsung is working with Qualcomm's Ultrasound based fps sensor instead of the Synaptics Optical sensor that is currently used on the Vivo phone. Presumably to enable additional features for security and performance.
    Yes, apparently it's a 3D fps rather than a 2D, which will make it more accurate.
    07-23-2018 06:45 PM
    I'm actually fine with the bezels. At least the top one. I like the LED notifications and I don't know where they would put that if they got rid of the top bezel. The fingerprint sensor in front would be nice but right now, I am ok with the location too. It is a little cumbersome but not too bad.
    07-24-2018 06:32 AM
    I'm actually fine with the bezels. At least the top one. I like the LED notifications and I don't know where they would put that if they got rid of the top bezel. The fingerprint sensor in front would be nice but right now, I am ok with the location too. It is a little cumbersome but not too bad.
    Let em put ALL that stuff UNDER screen like embedded fps - so NO bezels required.....tech is there already......one day we'll get it but at what price
    07-24-2018 04:26 PM
    People put too much stock in "content creators". I mean, I used to watch their videos all the time--MKBHD, iJustine, SuperSaf, Unbox Therapy, Flossy Carter, Linus Tech Tips--but then it finally clicked and I just don't give a damn about their opinions anymore. Get what you want and don't worry about everyone else's opinions on the matter.
    07-25-2018 08:14 PM
    There is a rumour from different sources that the Note 9 might be the Last of the Note Series. It depends on sales! After the Note 8 sales dropped. They are blaming the Note 7 fiasco for the drop in sales. They will just add a phone with an S-Pen to the S series. S10 Plus with pen.
    07-26-2018 04:35 AM
    People put too much stock in "content creators". I mean, I used to watch their videos all the time--MKBHD, iJustine, SuperSaf, Unbox Therapy, Flossy Carter, Linus Tech Tips--but then it finally clicked and I just don't give a damn about their opinions anymore. Get what you want and don't worry about everyone else's opinions on the matter.
    Yeah they tend to like the sound of their own voices and that's about it most of the time - I saw a video recently where saki was actually driving his car while talking into the camera, I guess mounted on his dash, giving nothing more to the viewer than his opinion, I guess he was bored. Waste of time. Linus is a clown! Flossy, well....and yet thousands, if not millions watch regularly. I will watch like saki how to's but I'm not interested in their banta, just my opinion
    Mr Segundus likes this.
    07-26-2018 06:49 AM
    There is a rumour from different sources that the Note 9 might be the Last of the Note Series. It depends on sales! After the Note 8 sales dropped. They are blaming the Note 7 fiasco for the drop in sales. They will just add a phone with an S-Pen to the S series. S10 Plus with pen.
    The Note 8 had higher pre-order and sales numbers than the Note 7, primarily from previous Note users choosing to go back to Samsung. The drop in sales was because there are a lot more choices in large screen phones out now than there were when the Note 7 was released.

The Note series is more expensive to manufacture because it is more than just adding an S-Pen to the S Series. There is an extra Wacom digitizer built into e every Note screen (Tablets that support the S-Pen) to enable the specific abilities of the pen.
    07-26-2018 12:31 PM
    I think also, that new phones are just too dam expensive for people to keep upgrading every year.
    07-26-2018 03:14 PM
    I think also, that new phones are just too dam expensive for people to keep upgrading every year.
    Phone jumpers will justify it... just to have the latest and the greatest... even though what they're trading in... 'probably' works just fine.
    otis stansberry likes this.
    07-26-2018 10:12 PM
    Phone jumpers will justify it... just to have the latest and the greatest... even though what they're trading in... 'probably' works just fine.
    I used to consider myself a phone "jumper". Just not feeling it anymore. Maybe I am not hardcore enough anymore. All other things considered, I might not be able to justify getting the Note9.
    otis stansberry likes this.
    07-27-2018 06:13 AM
    Truth of the matter is there is nothing about the Note 9 that jumps off the screen that would make me want to buy it period......
    07-27-2018 11:47 AM
    I wouldn't say it's about being hardcore.. more just the jump from phone to phone doesn't matter as much anymore.
    I used to consider myself a phone "jumper". Just not feeling it anymore. Maybe I am not hardcore enough anymore. All other things considered, I might not be able to justify getting the Note9.
    07-27-2018 09:55 PM
    Yeah they tend to like the sound of their own voices and that's about it most of the time - I saw a video recently where saki was actually driving his car while talking into the camera, I guess mounted on his dash, giving nothing more to the viewer than his opinion, I guess he was bored. Waste of time. Linus is a clown! Flossy, well....and yet thousands, if not millions watch regularly. I will watch like saki how to's but I'm not interested in their banta, just my opinion
    Saki isn't over the top. He is pretty honest and just tells the facts. He said people who have the Note 8 probably don't need to upgrade.
    07-30-2018 09:56 PM
    Saki isn't over the top. He is pretty honest and just tells the facts. He said people who have the Note 8 probably don't need to upgrade.
    Maybe it's the tone of some of these YouTubers. A lot of them try to sound like the authority on a subject when all they do is read articles on the internet like the rest of us and put them into video form.
    Of course, if you have a Note8 you don't need to upgrade to the Note9. That's common sense. People upgrade because they want to, not because they need to in most cases.
    This is just his opinion based on rumors we've all seen. People just need to understand these videos are just opinion pieces and not news stories.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    07-31-2018 06:40 AM