Note 9 cases

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
When do we expect to see pre-orders for cases? I remember last year I got my case a few days before I got my phone. Amazon is good at getting cases early. Unless they are waiting for the official announcement next week.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
When do we expect to see pre-orders for cases? I remember last year I got my case a few days before I got my phone. Amazon is good at getting cases early. Unless they are waiting for the official announcement next week.

I've seen some cases for note 9 on Ebay. Haven't ordered any yet.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
There's usually an onslaught of them the week after pre-orders start. Plenty of time to get them before delivery of the Note9. I bought some really good cases in past years in the $2-5 range. Watch Slick deals.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Already available for pre-orders. I ordered this one already.

9197b1bb520b12411c9cb22c3c6e86b3.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I would get the suppcase but I hate built in screen protectors. I love that OtterBox got rid of theirs

The screen protectors in SUPCASEs can be removed pretty easily. I use a hair dryer on the highest setting to soften the glue and pop out the screen protector. Then I ball up the adhesive and I'm all set. I wish they sold them without those worthless screen protectors, though.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'll probably order another Caseology Legion to hold me over on Amazon until I can get something like the new Defender type Spigen cases they now make for the S9 or the generic Otterbox defenders. The generic defenders are super cheap wholesale and same with Spigen for me.

The last 2 times I've bought the Otterbox Defender a week before the phone released but I don't want to spend $60 on a case again. This one wholesaler I get stuff from their Defender for the s9, s9plus is nearly identical quality wise.

I think I will get Caseology, the generic Defender, the Spigen one if they come out with the rugged ones like the s9, and if Tech 21 makes a beefier case I might get that too.

The otterbox cases are so overpriced. Production wise and packaging it probably cost about $6 at the most to make.

I hope the expanded lines these companies have been making for the S9 gets carried over to the Note 9.

The Otterbox Pursuit looks interesting but might be a bit overkill and again is a kings ransom.

I actually didn't go hog wild on Note 8 cases. I got the Defender and the Legion. Usually I get like 5 cases for each phone.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a ton of sales next week on cases. You might be able to get 3 cases next week for the price of 1 this week. Patience.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

I'll be getting this, among others.

Attachments

• 8656.jpg
    8656.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 151

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm not to keen on cases with kick stands. I want a case that's thin and yet protective enough for small drops..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21