Note 9 cases

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Once I manage to find a Note 9 at my local Costco in Canada this is one of 3 cases I'm considering. (the other two being the Otterbox Defender in Dark Lake https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07GNNL7GP...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6526361 and the UAG Monarch Feather-Light Rugged [Crimson] https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07G8JBDXJ...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6526361
I love the Monarch cases. I'll be getting probably the red one pretty soon. I have a black Defender, a smoke tech 21, and a thin black flexible matte finish case (this one mainly so it fits in my road bike mount)

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I do enjoy it. It's peeling off a little bit on a couple of corners but that could've been a user error when I applied it. Other than that it's holding up great

Hi. I've been thinking about getting that wrap. It's like a dark blue isn't? How you liking it?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I do enjoy it. It's peeling off a little bit on a couple of corners but that could've been a user error when I applied it. Other than that it's holding up great

Oh ok. Thanks. I ordered it on April 6. Waiting for Slickwrap to ship mine. I usually use their clear matte on back of my note phones but the blue honeycomb made me give in lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I ordered a month ago today and still no update on shipping lmao. Might request a refund

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
What the hell?!

That's what I say lol. If it don't ship soon I'm going to demand a refund. I emailed them bout 2 weeks ago and they said they have a lot of orders. I'm like ok but dang that too long of a wait. Especially when the site said it was in stock and it is not a preorder.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So I just got the UAG Monarch in Crimson Red for my Note 9.well...its a UAG so yeah it's safe...I didn't actually wanna get a case but the freaking lip around the camera lens is scratched in 2 days...

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
It has decent size lips at the top and bottom if you like laying your phone face down and hardly adds any size to the phone. Highly rated on Amazon too.

How is the grip of the Neo Hybrid, sides and back?
Is the back tacky enough to collect lint?
How is the operation of the buttons?

Last edited:

Tobias Claren

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi.

What is the most robust case for the Note 9?
The advantage of the Love Mei housing made of screwed metal is the shock absorber built into the frame. But unfortunately it has no protective glass.
The SupCase has a protective glass, but no fall damper in the frame.
Is there a fully ruggedized housing with a shock absorber and protective glass?

kwd57

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi.

What is the most robust case for the Note 9?
The advantage of the Love Mei housing made of screwed metal is the shock absorber built into the frame. But unfortunately it has no protective glass.
The SupCase has a protective glass, but no fall damper in the frame.
Is there a fully ruggedized housing with a shock absorber and protective glass?

It maybe too late now, but I only use the Otterbox Defender case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon