Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Screen protectors

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
As hoped; the amFilm glass screen protector fits very well and works fine with the Spigen Neo Hybrid case I'm using

Yes, it's only adhesive around the edges, but it fits superbly, doesn't click or have sensitivity issues etc

Had it on my previous Note 8 and would highly recommend :)

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
As hoped; the amFilm glass screen protector fits very well and works fine with the Spigen Neo Hybrid case I'm using

Yes, it's only adhesive around the edges, but it fits superbly, doesn't click or have sensitivity issues etc

Does it leave s.pen marks... Thanks

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

Great! I'll give it a try

DatsyukianDeke

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone used the otterboxes for note 9? I've used them for my other phones, dropped on hard cement at work multiple times and they did not damage. Just don't know if it would make the note too big though.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone used the otterboxes for note 9? I've used them for my other phones, dropped on hard cement at work multiple times and they did not damage. Just don't know if it would make the note too big though.
I haven't yet but I'm sure it would make it pretty big. I have used them on previous notes and other phones they have provided ideal protection period for me a little heavier and bulky makes it feel safer

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site

I grabbed this brand as well, but it very obviously dulls the display which I'm bummed about. Not sure if maybe they all do that (Whitestone dome?). Next to my N8 the black looks gray now. But I will say, zero touch issues or lifting, no rainbow effect or gaps between the screen, etc. so great for the price in that regard. Adhesive seems fine but I don't expect miracles in a drop, my Zagg edge adhesive used to pop right off my N8 when the phone made a decent drop, leaving the screen vulnerable. I suspect any edge adhesive type poses that risk because it just isn't as firmly adhered. Also makes fingerprints, smudges, spen marks more obvious than a naked screen but I can accept that trade off for protection. (Just a heads up for those who hate that, I find myself wiping it off constantly.)

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I ways use a Otterbox Commuter have 1 on my note 9 now. I like how it feels in my hand.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
Anyone know if Whitestone glass protectors will be compatible with the Lifeproof Next case?

I'm considering that case because I'm a female with smaller hands and like the idea of the case adding a bit of width to make using the pen more comfortable. The one thing I wish is that it wasn't a clear case. I see the potential for a ton of fingerprints on it.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I'm considering that case because I'm a female with smaller hands and like the idea of the case adding a bit of width to make using the pen more comfortable. The one thing I wish is that it wasn't a clear case. I see the potential for a ton of fingerprints on it.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of clear cases either for that very reason. It's scratch-resistant, FWIW. *shrug*

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Wonder if you could use D-Brand skins on the back of the Lifeproof Next case?

Kp98005

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
yeah i used to think i didn't need one, until i put my iPhone x in my back pocked a few weeks ago and when i pulled it out it has a huge scratch on the screen, now trying to sell it and its like no one wants it because of it :( so yesterday on my note 9 i have a screen protector put on at the verizon store a "Invisible Shield" has a few bubbles still! Dont know how to get those out... seems okay.. not the best.. but i have piece of mind for now putting this big beautiful phone in my back pocket :))

berfles

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I got this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6343772

So far it's pretty good, I don't have any sensitivity issues, no rainbow effect, and it fits well enough. Thee is a slight pop when I touch near one of the top sensors like the adhesive is being loosened by the case but no issues anywhere else. Maybe if I hear it up it'll stick better there, but it's only one spot and I'm not too worried about it. Much better than the first piece of garbage I had.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis