Note9 pre-orders will get 15,000 Fortnite V bucks

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
You mean pre registering? I'll probably get the wireless headphones I guess. I was hoping for something better.

The 'phones are highly regarded from all I've read. I still have a set of headphones (unused) which were a part of the enhanced package (cost, $99) that I selected when buying the S8 Plus last year.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I play Fortnite on PC, have been for a few months, but this deal doesn't excite me in anyway.

It's just a bunch of money for over priced skins.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you think that Samsung gets these V bucks for their customers at no cost for the promotion of the game? It seems to me that's the case. If so, Samsung's getting off cheap here.
I'm hoping the rumor about the AKG wireless noise cancelation headphones is true. Still won't make my decision about whether to upgrade. That's all about the cost. But, that certainly won't hurt.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Never had S Pens needed charging before. That's why it's lame.

The S-pen functions that work with the screen will not need charging, the new features that work with low power bluetooth will need to run off of a battery (or ultracapacitor as some suspect). That will be a new add on to the S-Pen hardware.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
The S-pen functions that work with the screen will not need charging, the new features that work with low power bluetooth will need to run off of a battery (or ultracapacitor as some suspect). That will be a new add on to the S-Pen hardware.

Ah. Thanks for the civil explanation.

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for answering concerns with a simple and direct answer. It's just what I was thinking of asking about.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm not a fortnite player so the question is.... Is it going to be pre downloaded on the phone or a voucher that you have to redeem? I hope a voucher I wouldn't mind selling it

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Me neither. But, I have two pairs of Bose wireless in ear headphones already so I am considering if I want to try out the game or get another pair of headphones....

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you think that Samsung gets these V bucks for their customers at no cost for the promotion of the game? It seems to me that's the case. If so, Samsung's getting off cheap here.
I'm hoping the rumor about the AKG wireless noise cancelation headphones is true. Still won't make my decision about whether to upgrade. That's all about the cost. But, that certainly won't hurt.

Those headphones are literally$79 on Amazon SMH.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Those headphones are literally$79 on Amazon SMH.
True. I'm just hoping it's not just the Fortnite V bucks. Just looking at those headphones on Amazon, I would never pay for them. Not rated real high, either.
I would rather have the Duo fast charger, personally, if I had a choice.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not personally excited about either promo, but my kids are huge Fortnite players. Question - if we do the Fortnite v-bucks option, can we transfer those points - for example, if when I get the phone I sign in to Fortnite with my son's login, will he get the points?

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Vbucks aren't even good for anything other than cosmetic item in the game. They offer no competitive advantage. But they are expensive to buy so hopefully this promotion is a code or voucher that can be claimed by anyone. At least then people can gift them to someone or sell them on Ebay.