10-04-2018 02:43 PM
2,694 ... 7172737475 ...
tools
    That's the unlocked, of course.
    08-22-2018 08:32 PM
    well according to the tracking mine arriving around 1 p.m. today and I just got home from work and have to be back in the morning.
    I feel like a kid at Christmas ready to tear it open, but I want to set it up right so I think I'll survive til I get home from work as far as actually turning it on getting the screen protector on and getting setup.
    08-22-2018 08:44 PM
    A quick way to get rid of customers. Factory unlocked. You know what they told me " Well it probably isn't activating becasue it's not officially launched/available until Friday". ... "S"....
    According to Sprint verified employees on the Sprint Reddit group, the Note 9 has not yet been white listed for use on Sprint, and can't yet be activated. Odd way to start a launch!
    08-22-2018 08:44 PM
    I was at work when it came. But I got mine now. I enjoy puppy pics so here is my Goldie. Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread-20180822_214953.jpgSamsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread-20180810_102358.jpg
    dems86, Noctis905 and shaimere like this.
    08-22-2018 08:55 PM
    My Note9 arrived early this time around! I ordered from Samdung last time and TMO got theirs earlier. But
    ... I prefer my phone's unlocked so i went with Samsung again. I was super surprised it showed up early.

I went ahead and made an unboxing video if anyone cares to watch it.

08-22-2018 09:07 PM
    Cool! I like the blue one.
    08-22-2018 09:09 PM
    Okay, almost everyone got it . Waitting time, checking status of order , check fedex, checking flights .... ALL DONE !!

SEE YALL NEXT YEAR WITH NOTE 10
    dems86 and Hosehead like this.
    08-22-2018 09:12 PM
    What a day. Couldn't swap the BYOD Sprint Sim from the unlocked Note 8 into the Note 9 successfully at home (had no issue doing this from home between the Note 8 and an S8 Plus, both unlocked, a couple of times, straight from the Sprint site) - so after the failure at home, thought I could walk into Sprint and have them do it quick. That was NOTthe case. Over an hour later after 5 or 6 failed attempts at it activating on their network and two calls of them calling their main whatever dept, I left. I had been there so long I was late getting my daughter picked up from her vocational program so I wasn't happy with that, plu when I left, they'd moved my original number off the Note 8, it wouldn't activate on NOte 9 even though the phone was showing in my account, so the number was in limbo and i had no phone number for calling, texting any family - husband or kids. After a 2nd failure at attempting to get Sprint online help from home, I said the hell with it, walked into a TMobile store, and asked about the Prepaid service ( can't get postpaid at this time for a few reasons, so Prepaid was the option at the time). The guy got right into it and activated it without a single issue!! Flew threw their screens and didn't really have an explanation as to why Sprint couldn't activate it, other than they were doing something wrong. I figured that myself. lol. So now I'm very happy with how it's doing on the TMobile prepaid network
    So you're with tmobile now? You have an unlocked Note 9 right? You can get your wifi calling, HD calling and visual voicemail on the unlocked Note 9 now.
    08-22-2018 09:19 PM
    So you're with tmobile now? You have an unlocked Note 9 right? You can get your wifi calling, HD calling and visual voicemail on the unlocked Note 9 now.
    Yea they're on there. I'm on an unlimited prepaid so it's all good
    nuangel2 likes this.
    08-22-2018 09:27 PM
    I really felt like Samsung did a crappy job with the colors this time around. I really wanted the copper one but it isn't available in the U.S., and they have blue , black and the purple variation. Would have liked more options.
    08-22-2018 09:30 PM
    I really felt like Samsung did a crappy job with the colors this time around. I really wanted the copper one but it isn't available in the U.S., and they have blue , black and the purple variation. Would have liked more options.
    Agreed. Why don't they change it up once in a while for the better? How about a black cherry red metallic or like a deep yellow (not gold) or dark green?
    08-22-2018 09:40 PM
    Nice! I received mine earlier today as well. This is not a huge phone to me. My Razer phone is much bigger than the Note 9.

Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread-note-9.jpg
    dems86, Noctis905 and shaimere like this.
    08-22-2018 09:48 PM
    I would disagree. I've always had the black colors, but this time I got the blue. Now that I have it in hand, it really looks good to me. I like it.
    bassplayrguy and Broken Vet like this.
    08-22-2018 09:52 PM
    Nice! I received mine earlier today as well. This is not a huge phone to me. My Razer phone is much bigger than the Note 9.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Note 9.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	309.5 KB 
ID:	288553
    How do you like the headphones?
    08-22-2018 09:53 PM
    Sucks you can't disable Bixby like on the Note 8 wth?!?
    Samsung better do an update for this
    There's nothing won't with Bixby. It's a phone assistant not a Google search assistant. Although it is learning some of those functions as well. As far as accidentally hitting the big scary Bixby button. I guess you may accidentally hit the volume buttons and power buttons. Lol. The Bixby hate is overblown. Read the tutorial in settings and learn what it's functions are and how to use those functions
    Noctis905 and j_hansen like this.
    08-22-2018 10:03 PM
    There's nothing won't with Bixby. It's a phone assistant not a Google search assistant. Although it is learning some of those functions as well. As far as accidentally hitting the big scary Bixby button. I guess you may accidentally hit the volume buttons and power buttons. Lol. The Bixby hate is overblown. Read the tutorial in settings and learn what it's functions are and how to use those functions
    I don't hate Bixby...I just don't want it to be on my home screen
    08-22-2018 10:10 PM
    Well this sucks Samsung cancelled my order because apparently Verizon couldnt activate it. I mean I thought the activation process happened once I recieved the phone.
    08-22-2018 10:18 PM
    My pre-order that I made on the 10th still sitting at processing very frustrating Samsung website is balls
    I ordered mine 8/12 and called Samsung today after no change in my status on the 128gb (still says "Pre-order") and after finally getting to the right person they told me there was an error with my order. That it had been received but had not been sent to a warehouse (I guess meaning they didn't tell the warehouse to ship my order). She said she sent my claim and date I ordered and all to the support team and said they would handle the error and email me. I didn't get a email back today but you may want to call and see if they screwed yours up too.

When I ordered it said it would be here by 8/24. So I'm hoping they overnight it or make right if I have to wait past Friday for it.
    08-22-2018 10:42 PM
    I ordered mine 8/12 and called Samsung today after no change in my status on the 128gb (still says "Pre-order") and after finally getting to the right person they told me there was an error with my order. That it had been received but had not been sent to a warehouse (I guess meaning they didn't tell the warehouse to ship my order). She said she sent my claim and date I ordered and all to the support team and said they would handle the error and email me. I didn't get a email back today but you may want to call and see if they screwed yours up too.

When I ordered it said it would be here by 8/24. So I'm hoping they overnight it or make right if I have to wait past Friday for it.
    I was preorder by 8/15 and got delivered today . Blue 128 ...

If they not ship today. It s mean too late for Friday deliver. And waitting for Sammy reply or answer email will take longer.

Just cancel the order , and preorder again, this way will faster
    08-22-2018 11:12 PM

If they not ship today. It s mean too late for Friday deliver. And waitting for Sammy reply or answer email will take longer.

That or just go through Best Buy, Sams or Amazon.
    08-22-2018 11:36 PM
    So i forgot to mention my headphones say backordered still. I ordered my 512gb on august 10th. Would this he the reason why i have not received any update? Are the headphones making it take longer?
    08-22-2018 11:50 PM

Don't do that. I just pre-ordered on 8/22 and it said I won't get my 128 blue Att variant till mid September
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-22-2018 11:59 PM
    Don't do that. I just pre-ordered on 8/22 and it said I won't get my 128 blue Att variant till mid September
    The 128 Unlocked one with Blue ship 1-3 days , on Samsung website and app
    08-23-2018 12:04 AM
    My last day on this. Let's have a productive day while we wait for delivery
    08-23-2018 12:26 AM
    Samsung waited a week and then told me there was a problem processing the credit card. Even though I have a confirmation, an invoice, and it was pre-authorized on the card for several days. They told me I had to cancel and reorder. The reorder stated at purchase time that it would ship at the end of September. Not pleased.
    The saga continues...
    I
    had to cancel three different times and each time they sent me a Sorry message. They blamed my bank, but I had eliminated that possibility. It seems that for some reason the first one was flagged that I already had offered my device in trade. All subsequent attempts just added another to the queue for my trade-in, even though I canceled the transactions. I gave up on the jackasses at Samsung and ordered from Amazon. I can trade my phone on another site for only $20 less than Samsung was offering, and I will still get the Headphone deal from Samsung. In addition, I get the Dex (which is redundant based on Note 9 functionality) and another wireless charger including the watch charger. I am supposed to get delivery Monday. One can only hope.

Funny - my Samsung account shows 4 different pending transactions of 4000 points for the purchase. Maybe this time they will err in my benefit and I will get all of the points...LOL
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-23-2018 01:21 AM
2,694 ... 7172737475 ...