Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Oh gosh this is SO VERY tempting for me. I'm still rocking a Galaxy S5 but was kind of set on either the S10 or the Note 10. Latest rumours are that there may not be any more Note phones and possibly that the S10 may feature the S pen, combining the S and Note series.

Not sure what to do. The Note 9 does look awesome and currently on pre order I could get the mind blowing 512 GB with 8 GB RAM. That is a beast, compared to my paltry a 16 GB and 2 GB RAM. More like 300 MB RAM in real life.

It was the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor I was hanging out for and if the S10 also had the S pen even better. Not sure what to do and I only have a little time before preorders expire.

Massive storage/RAM, that large battery and that new Bluetooth S pen all look so very appealing. Just not sure whether to pull the trigger or wait for the S10/Note 10.

They have been saying that for years. The Note is Samsungs flagship, it won't disappear especially when its a great seller.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It's official, I've preordered my Blue Note 9. I wasn't able to get financing myself through Samsung and Sprint was a trick to begin with. At any rate, husband agreed to assist my phone obsession so he signed up and got a Samsung account and let me preorder the Note 9 through his account:) Factory Unlocked version, Blue, 128 GB. I have a factory unlocked Note 8 Iwill either give him because he needs a new phone badly, or Iwill sell and help pay a chunk into the Note 9 balance.

I'm so excited I can't stand it lol.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I just preordered and have text updates setup so I'll be getting notified.

I will have to start looking at cases very soon.

I've already ordered a Spigen Tough Armor, just as I've done for every phone in our household for the past several years. I might go with a folio case eventually - I hate screen protectors, but don't want to leave the display totally exposed.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've already ordered a Spigen Tough Armor, just as I've done for every phone in our household for the past several years. I might go with a folio case eventually - I hate screen protectors, but don't want to leave the display totally exposed.
I don't like screen protectors either. I'll very likely end up with an Otterbox Defender and maybe a UAG Monarch style case to start with. Will see. :)

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
potato phone?? Lol. I had the S7 Edge during the Note 7 debacle.

Battery life is horrible. just slow in general.

Main reason i say potato is this

I was literally 20 Ft from a 10ft black bear in Gatlinburg and I opened up the camera and clicked the photo button at least 5x before walking slowly away. get inside house and there were no photos on the phone. not one. thats happened more times than i can count recently. the front facing camera is also really bad....

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Battery life is horrible. just slow in general.

Main reason i say potato is this

I was literally 20 Ft from a 10ft black bear in Gatlinburg and I opened up the camera and clicked the photo button at least 5x before walking slowly away. get inside house and there were no photos on the phone. not one. thats happened more times than i can count recently. the front facing camera is also really bad....
Wow. If you are coming from S7 to Note 9 - you will be blown away. Simply put

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
just preordered the 128gb model for my 9yr old son, his birthday is coming up and he saw that they offered 15000 vbucks and fortnite skin so has been pestering me to get this for him, well just did it :(

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
just preordered the 128gb model for my 9yr old son, his birthday is coming up and he saw that they offered 15000 vbucks and fortnite skin so has been pestering me to get this for him, well just did it :(
Make sure you get a really good case for it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Glad to see that the Note 8 S Pen works in the note 9 I tested this myself at the local Best Buy on my lunch break
49cb936cee60286a85fee6f71cb7518e.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes, but will it go in the hole which the answer is no. I don't want to carry the s pen separate of the phone.
It fits in the hole and Clicks in place as well when I unclick it from the whole it activates the same S Pen window you get on the Note 8 so the note 9 is reading the note 8 S Pen as it should

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz