Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I noticed a tropical disturbance in the central atalntic tonight has NHC's attention. I hope this doesn't mess up my Note 9 delivery two years in a row if we get a hurricane once again.

I will go nuts if I get delayed again. Just hurry and ship the phone!

Like I said man...lol. Yeah, I saw that too tonight and was like WTF, seriously!?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Like I said man...lol. Yeah, I saw that too tonight and was like WTF, seriously!?

Well it's a low rider and will get into the Caribbean and likely not recurve. If it survives it could just plow into Mexico though with the strong high. Or it could curve north over Cuba and then FL. IF it can get favorable conditions in the Caribbean the heat content is explosive and probably see a major hurricane. If it were by slim chance make it here it would be around next Friday lol.

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Well it's a low rider and will get into the Caribbean and likely not recurve. If it survives it could just plow into Mexico though with the strong high. Or it could curve north over Cuba and then FL. IF it can get favorable conditions in the Caribbean the heat content is explosive and probably see a major hurricane. If it were by slim chance make it here it would be around next Friday lol.
Here is hoping for a dissipation of that then.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Me too. Especially what happened to me last year. I think we could get them on Monday. They didn't give us the option of overnight this time. IMO Monday or Tue.
Mine just says Expedited for the shipping. Assuming that's a 2day shipping but depending, may only be a 1 day transit from hub to my house

Scottripley45

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Re: So when will the Note 9 likely ship for pre orders?

Well you need your phone in hand in order to claim your free gift and I've noticed on the app Samsung says they will start accepting orders on the 20th.i hope that's a sign.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine just says Expedited for the shipping. Assuming that's a 2day shipping but depending, may only be a 1 day transit from hub to my house

Yea that's what I mean. I think because of last year and the pain of issues all those refunds and such they just decided to do that this year.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yea that's what I mean. I think because of last year and the pain of issues all those refunds and such they just decided to do that this year.
Refunds? Mark I pre-ordered my Note 8 and didn't have any issues but then I didn't do it through Samsung

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

From my ATT preorder for the Note 9 512gb/8gb RAM.......

Expected shipment date:
Between 8/21/2018 and 8/23/2018
:cool:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Last year they refunded expedited shipping for a ton of people due to the storms.

Yea, and for a lot of other reasons people didn't get their phones on time. As usual Digital River sucks. People who pre ordered the first day of pre orders will still waiting for their phones to be delivered due to back order while people who ordered right before release were getting their phones on time.

I'm sure we will hear the same thing about the 512gb model too that's on back order. People who ordered right away get stuck waiting while people who ordered a lot later gets it sooner. There is no place in line when it comes to getting a device regardless when you place the order, at least that's how it is with Digital River.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah weekend they start charging cards, preparing for shipment and most likely start going out Monday/Tuesday for Wednesday/Thursday delivery based on if they shipped Monday or Tuesday.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

128gb mainly on time and a few early. 512gb mainly late and a few on time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude