Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Just pre-ordered my Unlocked Lavender Note 9 (128GB)!
Will be trading in my Note 8 for $400. $400 off is not a bad deal at all.
Hopefully Samsung doesn't screw up shipments like they did with the Note 8

I don't understand is why Samsung is only offering $400 for a Note 8 while they've offered me $450 for a Google Pixel 2 XL.

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yup and its exactly why I am considering selling my phone on eBay instead. I'm sure I can get a bit more money

I have had better luck buying and selling on Swappa. If you sell on Swappa, they will add their fee to your asking price, but be sure to consider shipping costs and PayPal fees when setting an asking price.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: So when will the Note 9 likely ship for pre orders?

128gb mainly on time and a few early. 512gb mainly late and a few on time.
Don't read anything into the dates. They will most likely change a few times before they ship. I don't think there's any reason to believe that anyone will not get their phone by street date.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The disturbance out there looks a bit better organized this afternoon. Still not a lot of model support but the Canadian forecast model takes it into south FL next Thur.

Watch a hurricane comes and I get delayed again. If this is the case then I'm done with pre ordering Notes because I'm jinxed then. First the Note 7 returning then the delay with Note 8 and then if I get delayed with the Note 9.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: So when will the Note 9 likely ship for pre orders?

Don't read anything into the dates. They will most likely change a few times before they ship. I don't think there's any reason to believe that anyone will not get their phone by street date.

Unless there is a hurricane again. I got a funny feeling we might get one next week and I get delayed once again.

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
The disturbance out there looks a bit better organized this afternoon. Still not a lot of model support but the Canadian forecast model takes it into south FL next Thur.

Watch a hurricane comes and I get delayed again. If this is the case then I'm done with pre ordering Notes because I'm jinxed then. First the Note 7 returning then the delay with Note 8 and then if I get delayed with the Note 9.

Same here brother. I hope it isn’t deja vu all over again. 🤪

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Same here brother. I hope it isn’t deja vu all over again. ??????

Me too. BUt if this does form the pattern is there to possibly steer it close to FL. The reason why the Canadian keeps it weak is because before hitting FL it passes over haiti. IF it can stay north of Haiti then we might have some problems here with a strong hurricane with all the hot water in the Bahamas. I think it could go SOuth of Haiti though.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Same here brother. I hope it isn’t deja vu all over again. 🤪

Me too. BUt if this does form the pattern is there to possibly steer it close to FL. The reason why the Canadian keeps it weak is because before hitting FL it passes over haiti. IF it can stay north of Haiti then we might have some problems here with a strong hurricane with all the hot water in the Bahamas. I think it could go SOuth of Haiti though.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I mean I think a hurricane and safety might be a tad more important than a phone, I know you're just joking about it but remember that people lost a lot last year.