Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I called samsung and they said they will start shipping on 22nd and you'll recive it between 23rd- 24
I don't what the heck is going on if they dont start shipping by monday im gonna cancel cuz im leaving on 22nd
It's a guessing game. Right now they are probably just prepping the shipments for shipping pickup.

neuronpool

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
I called samsung and they said they will start shipping on 22nd and you'll recive it between 23rd- 24
I don't what the heck is going on if they dont start shipping by monday im gonna cancel cuz im leaving on 22nd

I'm not sure why you ordered it here and not to where you're going. They did say that you will "get it by the 24th". That's a lot of money to gamble

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Samsung reps will give you standard answer, not sure what you expected them to tell. They don't have any additional information and are reading from a script. You may still get on Wednesday if they ship Monday, but they aren't going to say that. From Samsung's perspective as long as they deliver before the promised date on your order they did their job.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I bet that's a generic response from Samsung. Tmobile did that last year for me when I was with them. they gave safe answers.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't take that to the bank. Lol

It would not surprise me if people that reserved theirs gets them after people that waited till preorder

Yea lol. You hear that every time. People who ordered first end up getting it later than people who waited longer. Samsung has a goofy arse way of doing it.