Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

omarllamas

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered yesterday through samsung wesite for add a line om Verizon but haven’t recieved anything about any new line on my account. Is that normal?

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered yesterday through samsung wesite for add a line om Verizon but haven’t recieved anything about any new line on my account. Is that normal?
The line won't be ready until the phone ships. I pre-ordered through Verizon and my new line hasn't showed up yet either.

Candy6980

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
I was able to get both the Fortnite Bucks and the Headphones for free!!!! with 2 coupon codes. they are on the web with a simple search

Dangit lol this is like the 4th time I have tried to reply to this comment hahaha.... can u please send me the link where u found this or the code for both for free... I will be forever grateful if it works 😉😉 thank u and sorry to everyone about the 3 other comments I posted... I would delete them but dont know how lol!!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Hope you aren't in a rush to get it...you may be better off getting it at the store on release day because I was told those who didn't reserve before would get theirs in September

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
The line won't be ready until the phone ships. I pre-ordered through Verizon and my new line hasn't showed up yet either.

The new line wont actually show up until you turn the phone on after delivery. The IMEI is scanned into your account from the box but isn't activated until you turn it on.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I really hope its shipped via FedEx. I absolutely despise ups!!!!

I hope for the opposite the FedEx guy where I live is LAZY. Sometimes he doesnt ring the bell and just slaps a door tag on the door or there are times he rings the doorbell doesnt even give you 15 to 20 seconds to get to the door slaps a door tag on and leaves.

For the love of God I hope they use ups. My ups guy is great!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I hope for the opposite the FedEx guy where I live is LAZY. Sometimes he doesnt ring the bell and just slaps a door tag on the door or there are times he rings the doorbell doesnt even give you 15 to 20 seconds to get to the door slaps a door tag on and leaves.

Dang. That would tick me off. I'm in the country and we don't have the same FedEx driver. And they have a hard time finding me lol. Its amusing when I can see them pass by then come back the pass by and I have to flag them down. They shoved my jetpack I order thru Verizon in my mailbox and they signed for it. UPS seems to have no problem finding me but Verizon always ships to me thru FedEx so I'll be on the look out lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Hell, the UPS driver in my area doesn't even ring the bell. Just leaves the package by the door and leaves. Only reason I know there is a package sometimes is because my dog starts barking and goes to the door.

I'm sure you have seen the videos of drivers chucking stuff like TVs around. Imagine them doing that to your note 9. Just throwing it at the door.

I also hate how UPS drivers drive fast and crazy.

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
My gf is considering getting her Note 9 from either Samsung this year like she did her s9 (preorder) or from her carrier T-Mobile. As of right now they're giving her the same deal 50% off the full price.Obviously, T-Mobile is getting the 50% off with credits. Samsung is just 50% off, which I think is the better deal, since she's not locked into any carrier right now.

The Samsung version would be unlocked. I've got to admit after buying an unlocked S8 last year; I'm not a fan of unlocked galaxies. Slow software updates, no video/wifi calling, no VoLTE; nothing.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My gf is considering getting her Note 9 from either Samsung this year like she did her s9 (preorder) or from her carrier T-Mobile. As of right now they're giving her the same deal 50% off the full price.Obviously, T-Mobile is getting the 50% off with credits. Samsung is just 50% off, which I think is the better deal, since she's not locked into any carrier right now.

The Samsung version would be unlocked. I've got to admit after buying an unlocked S8 last year; I'm not a fan of unlocked galaxies. Slow software updates, no video/wifi calling, no VoLTE; nothing.

Tmobile unlock Samsungs have wifi calling and the works. Minus slower updates everything is the same with it as the tmobile variant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze