Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine doesn't show up for delivery yet but it does show update and they said between 10 and 5 so I think there's still a very good chance
bc3b77d6a4364ebfb5b1a392238e1f26.jpg

neuronpool

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
My delivery is by 8pm, and generally deliveries arrive fairly late at my house. I however did leave a note with a signature saying to leave it on the back porch, just in case they're early while I'm at work. Very excited! Can't wait until this thread becomes a photo thread lol

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Mines out for delivery. Hope they leave it. Left a fedex form for them on my door. Sometimes this works and sometimes not. I’ll eithe come home to a package or the dreaded slip saying they will try another day. I will definitely be watching on my front porch camera to see what they do. Lol.

Edit: actually come to think of it, when I get notification somebody is there, I could go onto my app and talk to the guy from the camera. That could be hilarious! Be like, “Hey you, yeah I am talking to you. Leave my package or else...” Probably scare him away and he would never come back though.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mines out for delivery. Hope they leave it. Left a fedex form for them on my door. Sometimes this works and sometimes not. I’ll eithe come home to a package or the dreaded slip saying they will try another day. I will definitely be watching on my front porch camera to see what they do. Lol.
What state are you in and when did it change from destination or local facility, to out for delivery? Mine still says at local facility but remains to say delivery today between 10 am to 5 pm.

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
What state are you in and when did it change from destination or local facility, to out for delivery? Mine still says at local facility but remains to say delivery today between 10 am to 5 pm.

I am in Florida. Changed this AM around 8ish. Don’t worry though. I have had many other deliveries not change to “out for delivery” status till later on in the morning. The statuses definitely don’t change in real time on the app or website.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I am in Florida. Changed this AM around 8ish. Don’t worry though. I have had many other deliveries not change to “out for delivery” status till later on in the morning. The statuses definitely don’t change in real time on the app or website.
I've been noticing that. I'm just a little anxious - making sure I'm HOME for the delivery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool