https://bgr.com/2018/08/06/this-is-h...igh-price-tag/

Imagine is fromt Vietnam but the package is in English.

granted it's probably a crappy clear case it looks like that comes with the huawei phones but would be nice to have if it ships early since there are hardly any cases out right now for it and it also comes with a car charger and looks like car mount as well.
    08-08-2018 07:01 PM
    Wasn't this is another thread yesterday?
    It's probably a promotional package or Samsung only package. Wasn't it stated in past releases that Samsung sends out the freebies with the pre-orders instead of applying for them on their website if you get it from the carriers and having to wait?
    08-08-2018 08:52 PM
    Wasn't this is another thread yesterday?
    It's probably a promotional package or Samsung only package. Wasn't it stated in past releases that Samsung sends out the freebies with the pre-orders instead of applying for them on their website if you get it from the carriers and having to wait?
    Yes the freebies usually ship with the orders via samsung.com
    08-08-2018 08:56 PM
    I'm pretty sure you won't get the case at least. All S9's in the Asian market (Phils, Vietnam, India, etc) all came with a free case. When I posted in the S9 forum about who else thinks the case is actually pretty nice (felt like the spigen clear case actually), everybody who replied was from North America and said they didn't get a case. I'm in Asia though, so I get those freebies. Even the Galaxy A series here gets a clear case in the box.
    08-08-2018 09:21 PM
    The problem with any pre order promotions here is we have to apply for them. And then receive them eventually. If we are lucky.
    Pretty useless if it's a case etc.
    08-09-2018 03:40 AM
    My free dex I didn't get until January I think, could have been late December maybe and they were already going for 50 quid on ebay at that stage, sure we won't see anything worth talking about in UK / Ireland when it comes to promotions
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    08-09-2018 04:14 AM