Look what I found

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Nope, but it's probably a lower price than many expect to see.

It's exactly in-line with what I had expected if indeed they were going to carry the 512GB Note9. It's the first indirect confirmation I've seen. It's slightly anticlimactic but gratifying at the same time. I don't believe that Note enthusiasts who want this model will balk.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
It's exactly in-line with what I had expected if indeed they were going to carry the 512GB Note9. It's the first indirect confirmation I've seen. It's slightly anticlimactic but gratifying at the same time. I don't believe that Note enthusiasts who want this model will balk.

I'm not really surprised by the price, I know I've seen higher tossed around but thought that would have been a little crazy to go much higher than $1250. The people who are dead set on getting this model will absolutely pay the price. As a JOD user I won't, especially since I have no need for that much storage.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm not really surprised by the price, I know I've seen higher tossed around but thought that would have been a little crazy to go much higher than $1250. The people who are dead set on getting this model will absolutely pay the price. As a JOD user I won't, especially since I have no need for that much storage.

Yes, I believe that they will. Almost out of 'spite'. Many times I have stated that if it were offered I'd buy it. So now I have to put my money where etc. Best wishes.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Found this on Verizon's website: verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note9/

It's not much but it's there.

Seems to be under construction as might be expected. I also expect Verizon (my carrier) to offer the 512GB Note9. Haven't heard anything with regard to Sprint or AT&T.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Seems to be under construction as might be expected. I also expect Verizon (my carrier) to offer the 512GB Note9. Haven't heard anything with regard to Sprint or AT&T.

I like the idea of a 512GB phone, but I don't know if I want to pay that much for one if it'll be the same price as the one at T-Mo. I already feel stupid paying full retail price for a 256GB iPhone X ($1,149).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513