08-21-2018 06:40 PM
99 ... 234
tools
    Has anyone decided on a color yet? I may have to choose blue. Can't see myself with a purple phone. Is the blue same blue as the Note 8 blue?
    It's not, actually. Search YouTube for SuperSaf's Note 9 unboxing to see a comparison of the two blues.
    08-14-2018 09:10 AM
    i wish Samsung was like Apple and just give us all the colors.
    Apple does it too. They released 3 colors at launch for the 8/8 Plus and released a ProjectRed edition a few months later. It's all marketing hype. Sales will slow, as expected, and they release a special color to drum up interest again. They plan this stuff in advance so it's no accident that it happens this way
    08-14-2018 09:23 AM
    Samsung's, Regional AND Later Release colors are becoming EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Just make all the colors available to all the markets they are selling products. S8 I wanted Maple Gold, unavailable; Note 8 I wanted Arctic Silver or Gold, unavailable; S9 I wanted Titanium Gray, Sunrise Gold, or Burgundy Red, unavailable; Note 9 I wanted Metallic Copper, unavailable

Once I purchase a phone, I am not going to repurchase one because my favorite color is released 3-6 months later. Release all the colors that will be produced all at once at product launch. It would make customers a lot happier with their final purchase.
    08-14-2018 09:31 AM
    I'm just happy I was able to preorder. Though black is my preference, I do like the blue so I decided to preorder the blue.
    08-14-2018 09:39 AM
    Project red edition of iPhone is always released during spring. Apple releases all other colors at launch and all colors is available in all markets unlike Samsung it's a toss up on which markets get what colors.
    Apple does it too. They released 3 colors at launch for the 8/8 Plus and released a ProjectRed edition a few months later. It's all marketing hype. Sales will slow, as expected, and they release a special color to drum up interest again. They plan this stuff in advance so it's no accident that it happens this way
    08-14-2018 09:49 AM
    Haha. Great idea.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-14-2018 11:35 AM
    Haha. Great idea.
    It's funny I am willing to bet some character out there will try this
    08-14-2018 11:39 AM
    Samsung's, Regional AND Later Release colors are becoming EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Just make all the colors available to all the markets they are selling products. S8 I wanted Maple Gold, unavailable; Note 8 I wanted Arctic Silver or Gold, unavailable; S9 I wanted Titanium Gray, Sunrise Gold, or Burgundy Red, unavailable; Note 9 I wanted Metallic Copper, unavailable

Once I purchase a phone, I am not going to repurchase one because my favorite color is released 3-6 months later. Release all the colors that will be produced all at once at product launch. It would make customers a lot happier with their final purchase.
    They're getting both the early jumpers and then the second wavers with the new colors. If they released them all at once, they would have no secondary promotions. I'm hoping if I have to hold out that long, they'll have other colors and a price cut. By then, I may just hold out until the S10+ though.
    08-14-2018 12:25 PM
    Going with Purple. I figure if it seems to bright or light in person, there is always a skin/case.
    08-14-2018 01:30 PM
    Ordered blue. I wish it was blue like note 7 loved that phone
    amyf27, msndrstood and lizette1222 like this.
    08-14-2018 05:51 PM
    I am getting purple. So excited can't wait!!
    ladiinay likes this.
    08-15-2018 02:39 AM
    Going with Purple. I figure if it seems to bright or light in person, there is always a skin/case.
    It's not bad looking at least to me. I really like the shade of purple it is.
    08-16-2018 02:55 PM
    It's not bad looking at least to me. I really like the shade of purple it is. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...61a1b2aab5.jpg
    Heh, yeah, I go pick it up every day at work and I still think I have made the right choice.
    08-16-2018 10:39 PM
    Anyone wanted copper color? I wanted copper color so bad, but now I have to choose between blue and purple.
    I was considering copper if they had released it. Never had any phone that color so was curious what it looked like in person but now won't get the chance to see it anytime soon.
    08-17-2018 05:13 AM
    Really wanted the copper just for a change. Oh well. Blue will do.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-17-2018 02:05 PM
    Perhaps more color accurate to say Blue and Pink
    08-17-2018 02:20 PM
    Really wanted the copper just for a change. Oh well. Blue will do.
    Same
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    08-17-2018 02:20 PM
    It sounds like Samsung could have charged a premium for the black and got away with it. I don't think most people would have a problem with the blue if it didn't have that hideous yellow s-pen. The blue actually looks nice with the s-pen holstered.
    ladyc0524 and cinavs like this.
    08-18-2018 08:57 AM
    It sounds like Samsung could have charged a premium for the black and got away with it. I don't think most people would have a problem with the blue if it didn't have that hideous yellow s-pen. The blue actually looks nice with the s-pen holstered.
    I don't like the pain but it doesn't really bother me that much the phone's going to be incredible
    08-18-2018 09:00 AM
    The Note 8 Orchard Gray was more of a purple/pink. The clerk at Tmobile called it pink (maybe because I'm a girl he thought I might like a pink phone). But it looked more purple to me. I choose the black. I'd choose the blue if I decide to get one one day. Right now tmobile's upfront down payment is just too hard to think about getting one since I still owe on the Note 8.
    The Orchid grey is nowhere close to purple or pink! My Note 8 is Orchid Grey and as the color says it's just that, grey! I'm pissed we're not getting the Lavender purple internationally, I've been longing for a pink phone since forever 😔
    08-21-2018 04:30 AM

I couldn't agree more!!! It's very frustrating!
    08-21-2018 04:31 AM
    Indianapolis. Thought orchid gray looked like a silly puddy gray
    The Orchid grey is nowhere close to purple or pink! My Note 8 is Orchid Grey and as the color says it's just that, grey! I'm pissed we're not getting the Lavender purple internationally, I've been longing for a pink phone since forever
    08-21-2018 04:31 AM
    So I have seen some of the bloggers with the Black model, US based bloggers. It must be either an upcoming US model, OR it's compatible with our carriers!
    08-21-2018 01:10 PM
    So I have seen some of the bloggers with the Black model, US based bloggers. It must be either an upcoming US model, OR it's compatible with our carriers!
    Actually, surprisingly, on the Canadian website you can pre-order the 512GB version in black B-)
    08-21-2018 06:40 PM
99 ... 234