Blue and Purple only in US?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Samsung's, Regional AND Later Release colors are becoming EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Just make all the colors available to all the markets they are selling products. S8 I wanted Maple Gold, unavailable; Note 8 I wanted Arctic Silver or Gold, unavailable; S9 I wanted Titanium Gray, Sunrise Gold, or Burgundy Red, unavailable; Note 9 I wanted Metallic Copper, unavailable

Once I purchase a phone, I am not going to repurchase one because my favorite color is released 3-6 months later. Release all the colors that will be produced all at once at product launch. It would make customers a lot happier with their final purchase.
They're getting both the early jumpers and then the second wavers with the new colors. If they released them all at once, they would have no secondary promotions. I'm hoping if I have to hold out that long, they'll have other colors and a price cut. By then, I may just hold out until the S10+ though.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Going with Purple. I figure if it seems to bright or light in person, there is always a skin/case.
It's not bad looking at least to me. I really like the shade of purple it is.
5980505ef1d803549bf8ba61a1b2aab5.jpg

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone wanted copper color? I wanted copper color so bad, but now I have to choose between blue and purple. :'(
I was considering copper if they had released it. Never had any phone that color so was curious what it looked like in person but now won't get the chance to see it anytime soon.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like Samsung could have charged a premium for the black and got away with it. I don't think most people would have a problem with the blue if it didn't have that hideous yellow s-pen. The blue actually looks nice with the s-pen holstered.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It sounds like Samsung could have charged a premium for the black and got away with it. I don't think most people would have a problem with the blue if it didn't have that hideous yellow s-pen. The blue actually looks nice with the s-pen holstered.
I don't like the pain but it doesn't really bother me that much the phone's going to be incredible

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
The Note 8 Orchard Gray was more of a purple/pink. The clerk at Tmobile called it pink (maybe because I'm a girl he thought I might like a pink phone). But it looked more purple to me. I choose the black. I'd choose the blue if I decide to get one one day. Right now tmobile's upfront down payment is just too hard to think about getting one since I still owe on the Note 8.

The Orchid grey is nowhere close to purple or pink! My Note 8 is Orchid Grey and as the color says it's just that, grey! I'm pissed we're not getting the Lavender purple internationally, I've been longing for a pink phone since forever 😔

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Samsung's, Regional AND Later Release colors are becoming EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Just make all the colors available to all the markets they are selling products. S8 I wanted Maple Gold, unavailable; Note 8 I wanted Arctic Silver or Gold, unavailable; S9 I wanted Titanium Gray, Sunrise Gold, or Burgundy Red, unavailable; Note 9 I wanted Metallic Copper, unavailable

Once I purchase a phone, I am not going to repurchase one because my favorite color is released 3-6 months later. Release all the colors that will be produced all at once at product launch. It would make customers a lot happier with their final purchase.

I couldn't agree more!!! It's very frustrating!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Indianapolis. Thought orchid gray looked like a silly puddy gray
The Orchid grey is nowhere close to purple or pink! My Note 8 is Orchid Grey and as the color says it's just that, grey! I'm pissed we're not getting the Lavender purple internationally, I've been longing for a pink phone since forever

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So I have seen some of the bloggers with the Black model, US based bloggers. It must be either an upcoming US model, OR it's compatible with our carriers!

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
So I have seen some of the bloggers with the Black model, US based bloggers. It must be either an upcoming US model, OR it's compatible with our carriers!

Actually, surprisingly, on the Canadian website you can pre-order the 512GB version in black B-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol